Rapid Gets a Web Site! (1 Viewer)

It is pretty scientific stuff to make it run out of fuel at 1320 feet. Last year I guessed wrong a few times and it ran out short of that distance. When that happens,,I open my eyes too early,,,scary deal!! :eek: :D :D

Mike, lets keep the fact I like driving those caves a secret,,,I like picking on them too much to give that part of my day up. ;)

Rapid

Noticed the RT's in personal bests... Are ya that good or were they a very bad job of bulbing? :eek: J/K Randy... Love all the purple... will play in the site when I roll outta bed in the morning... coffee and Nitro Madness at 6AM...

Nice Stuff

d'kid

Karl,

What is Evan's motto??? It aint bragging if you can back it up?? ;)

In my case,,,the jury is still out, :D

But you made me wonder as well. I hit the practice tree last night and kept track. So pretty much, if we raced in the living room, from the couch,,,I am a killer! :p

Best reaction time: 0.406

Slowest reaction time: 0.453

Number of runs: 35

Not bad for a kid from Iowa!!

Rapid

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the comments. Shane did a great job on it for me. The real cool thing is he made it so I can go in and mess it up all the time. Then he can fix it. :D It keeps him busy that way. ;)

Mike, been driving with my eyes closed for years! When I stage I close my eyes and flick the toggle switch that opens the injector wide open. I keep them closed until the engine runs out of fuel, I figure the ride must be over. :p

Paul, lets try to meet up this time. I will be the guy with the big grin on his face sitting in Danny Miller's funnycar. :cool:

Rapid {Racing a Nitro Funnycar at the 50th March Meet = tilting the fun meter}

Randy does this mean we may be pairing up?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back