Bru Racing Website is Online! (1 Viewer)

Outlaw Eric's 2009 Drag List Nationals Report

Well, since it has been a week since the big event I figured I had better get a report out on the ‘net…

Friday afternoon Tiffany, Brittany and I went to Montezuma to pickup the engine hoist, special leveling bracket to remove the engine, and small engine stand. My youngest brother had loaned some of these parts out to his friends so Dad and I had to go and repo them. While out and about we had to make a couple sales calls for B & B Tree Service…

By the time we got all of the shop tools loaded and back on the road it was nearly dark. My daughters and I unloaded all of the tools in the Skunk Works and headed inside. I was not feeling the greatest as I could feel an impending migraine headache. Saturday AM (early) Traci & Brittany had to go to statewide softball tournaments while Tiffany & I slept in. By mid morning we were both ready to head to Montezuma to catch up with my parents. We were all going to head down to the Drag List Nationals. Needless to say after the problems I had last weekend, we weren’t too enthused about going to the track. We got to Monte a little after 12 noon and I decided to take some migraine medicine, ice-pack my neck and take a power-nap.

Two hours later I was awake and things were a lot better. We proceeded to get ready and headed for the track. Once there I met up with Bill Pratt and the Drag List gang near the Nitro Funny Car pits.

Outlaw_Eric___Tiffany__2009_Drag_Li.jpg

Read More

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back