Rapid Gets a Web Site! (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
If you have time, go check it out. I finally got modern and got a web site. I put up all, we most of them anyway, my What I did Last Weekend stories also. ;)

www.rapidrandy.com

Rapid

Thanks Jenn,

Shannon, I don't know how to do that part yet. I will call my guy for a walk thru so I can make that happen. Thanks for taking time to look. :cool:

Shane also is working on a video intro,,,that should be pretty neat. ;)

Rapid

Very nice. Fun site to explore.

Great job!!

icon14.gif

Noticed the RT's in personal bests... Are ya that good or were they a very bad job of bulbing? :eek: J/K Randy... Love all the purple... will play in the site when I roll outta bed in the morning... coffee and Nitro Madness at 6AM...

Nice Stuff

d'kid

Noticed the RT's in personal bests... Are ya that good or were they a very bad job of bulbing? :eek: J/K Randy... Love all the purple... will play in the site when I roll outta bed in the morning... coffee and Nitro Madness at 6AM...

Nice Stuff

d'kid

Well i was on the starting line at Cordova back in August when Rapid ran that 6.34, and if i recall right he had a very good reaction time on that run to, but i coulda swore his eyes were closed!!! :eek:

Nice sight Rapid :)

Was he peering over the roof, or trying to look through that business envelope size "windshield"?:D

we tease outta respect for ya having bigger... Madness is what it takes to strap on a NITRO FA....

d'kid

eyes closed Mike???? That explains alot.....:eek:

Is good. Me likes.

Cool that you'll be coming back out to Bakersfield, hope to bump into ya there.
Registered member said:
**Applause**
applause.gif

Last edited:
Shannon can I just steal the logo off here to use for the link back? If so I will get it on there as soon as I get the ok from you....

Great job by Shane. It really looks great and fun to look at, except for that Randy guy. :D Have to go back and look, as I must have missed the Bakery and Barrel Shops. ;) :D Nice job guys.:cool:

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the comments. Shane did a great job on it for me. The real cool thing is he made it so I can go in and mess it up all the time. Then he can fix it. :D It keeps him busy that way. ;)

Mike, been driving with my eyes closed for years! When I stage I close my eyes and flick the toggle switch that opens the injector wide open. I keep them closed until the engine runs out of fuel, I figure the ride must be over. :p

Paul, lets try to meet up this time. I will be the guy with the big grin on his face sitting in Danny Miller's funnycar. :cool:

Rapid {Racing a Nitro Funnycar at the 50th March Meet = tilting the fun meter}

Mike, been driving with my eyes closed for years! When I stage I close my eyes and flick the toggle switch that opens the injector wide open. I keep them closed until the engine runs out of fuel, I figure the ride must be over.

no wonder it sounded like you were carrying it out to about 1500 ft :p

and so your gonna be a cave dweller again come March eh?.....we'll have you converted yet :eek: ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back