Rapid Lands a Full Time Ride (1 Viewer)

Randy, We trapped alot of fuel In the jars,but when I opened It up It didn't smell like nitro(bummer) maybe we can try again soon.As far as the pics. go I liked the action shots,but I really like the ones of you talking nitro racing with Del Worsham,I'm glad that you enjoyed them,I'll do my best to get some of you In your new ride.

Randy, Congratulations on your new ride. I am pretty jealous that you get to drive a fuel altered with that much history. Maybe we'll see you in Eddyville as I am trying to talk Dad into making the trip.

Scott, we have a lot more Nitro % in Nanook. We can try it again if you want. I really don't know if that will work or not, but it is worth trying. ;)

John,

Thanks for the comment. It would be great to see you at Eddyville. How is your dad doing? He sure is a neat guy to talk to. :)

Rapid

Dad is doing great. He has been back to work for about 2 months now, and we almost have the car ready for testing. I hope I can fill his shoes in the seat as he could drive the wheels off that thing. Good luck this year and have fun in front of the big crowds!

That is great news! I think alot of your dad and yes he is a great racer. Good luck driving, those OFA guys are as good as it gets to race against.

Hope to see you somewhere this season. :)

Rapid

I just saw this today.

WAY cool. Congrats Rapid!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great pairing. A fantastic nostalgia team matched with a great driver.

...Perfect. Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back