NHRR Sunday (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
I got to spend Father's Day at the drag strip with my Dad under the influence of Nitro. Man, I had forgotten what a car with all the pop in the tank sounded like ... huge difference between these and 85-90% at the big show.

Finally got to meet Rapid Randy Baker and he is even cooler than you already think he is. There was no hammock in sight, so we got to hang out at Nanook and bug Randy for a long while.

I took some pics ....

NHRR pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Sounds like you had a great time, but lets not give Randy a big head. ;) Thanks for sharing your pics. :cool:

If I could do what Randy does no hat would fit me! Randy's a cat on my "to meet someday" list!

I'm just messing with him as usual. I've met him and picked on him then too. :D I'm jealous, because he gets to drive the Altered and he knows that too.:cool:

A Dad, a son, the drag races, nitro cars, Father's day Sunday......

what a cool deal Chris. :cool:

Thanx for the pics.

Finally got to meet Rapid Randy Baker and he is even cooler than you already think he is.

If I could do what Randy does no hat would fit me! Randy's a cat on my "to meet someday" list!

well... i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i think you guys have cost randy his nanook driving job. apparently he was able to read this thread before anyone could warn him of the dire consequences and he has be stricken with a severe case of accelerated-cranial-hypertrophy (and no i'm not a doctor... but i did stay at a holiday inn express last nite). as there is no cure at this time for his condition he may not be able to drive until the experts are able to devise and helmet/rollcage system that can correct the issue.

please... please... please view the attached pic with caution :(

tn_104a.jpg

I've never met Randy in person, but I do interact with him on some of the 87 automotive related internet message boards we are both on.

-90% Jimmy

well... i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i think you guys have cost randy his nanook driving job. apparently he was able to read this thread before anyone could warn him of the dire consequences and he has be stricken with a severe case of accelerated-cranial-hypertrophy (and no i'm not a doctor... but i did stay at a holiday inn express last nite). as there is no cure at this time for his condition he may not be able to drive until the experts are able to devise and helmet/rollcage system that can correct the issue.

please... please... please view the attached pic with caution :(

tn_104a.jpg

Sean,

YOU owe me a new Pepsi and probably a new keyboard. I am sitting here at work laughing my ass off at that photo. That is funny!!!! :D

Rapid

haha... yeah i kinda made myself laugh a little with that one buddy!!

seriously man... quit shoppin at baby gap for your hats man :p

looking forward to seein ya this weekend bro!

Sean,

My bad, I just thought that RRB's head graphed to Joe's body... but you do owe me a cuppa coffee, and the new kitten a bath...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back