Rapid Moves On (1 Viewer)

Hey, you guys are getting ahead of me! Thanks for all the kind words. :cool:

I thought PJ's new gig was running the NHRA,,,Now he wants to drive as well,,,,a true multi-tasker. :eek:

Rapid {Just guessing, but without an official ride right now,,,do I get promoted to keyboard crewchief??????} :D:D

Randy...
We've got to get you into something running the whole can, lid and label, that could be a cave one weekend and AA/(bada$$)FA the next... promote this thing right and get booked 32 weekends a year...
Got a Prob calling it The Nitro Materness???
But in the meantime, Keyboard Crewchief werks... But it's not a full time gig...

We need you out there!!!!

d'kid

best of luck randy! when you make it to the big time driving a top fuler or flopper dont forget us maters' . us little people rock :D

we need to get ya in Nostalgia Cave full time so we can have ya out there with us!!! have matchin up against the big brother this summer would be good times!!!

good luck Rapid

Randy...
We've got to get you into something running the whole can, lid and label, that could be a cave one weekend and AA/(bada$$)FA the next... promote this thing right and get booked 32 weekends a year...
Got a Prob calling it The Nitro Materness???
But in the meantime, Keyboard Crewchief werks... But it's not a full time gig...

We need you out there!!!!

d'kid

Karl,,,,I am good with the name,,,but 32-weeks,,,now that sounds like a great idea. Laura, "Rapid the grass needs mowed." Rapid, "I will get it around the 1st of Dec babe." Ha!!! :eek:

Rapid {Nitro Mixture, fill tank with Nitro, remove the cap from your alky can, wave empty lid over the open fuel tank, seal fuel tank,,,,stand on it} :D

"Edited to revise the signature line for Karl"

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff,,,a guy can always hope. ;)

Mike, now that would be a great deal. Running against you guys would be the coolest. :cool: Knowing me, and knowing your brother,,,we would both run out of fuel before the smoke from out burnouts cleared enough to stage! ;)

Rapid

Good luck Randy. I hope to see you back at KCIR for the 2nd annual Musclecar Reunion and Nostalgia Drags!

Happy Holidays...

John,

I would like nothing better. It was a great show last year with a huge crowd! :cool:

Rapid

Randy,

Good luck with whatever you do. We are going to miss you at the Fuel Altered races though.

John, I am sorry I missed your post. Thanks for the kind words. I always loved racing you guys. I hope to see you someplace at the races again. :D

Butch, if you can fight your way into the funnycar pits at the March Meet,,,you will find me driving Danny Miller's Rear Gears Funnycar. :cool: I can't wait to come back out there and race at a place as famous as Famoso!

Dick's car is being driven by Steph, I hope that goes well for them.

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back