Rapid in a N/Funnycar for Virgil Hartman (1 Viewer)

Joe, I guess I would go with Newstalgia, although that term makes no sense to me. It is a new car with a new old style body.

Did I mention he told me I couldn't make a roadster out of it?? :D

Rapid

Randy,
Tell Virgil his tune up will have more to do with the car becoming a roadster than anything you can do!!!!!!!
Best of luck and have fun.:D

So you've gone to the dark side....congrats Randy. With that Fiat you were just getting closer and closer to having a roof over your head anyways! lol

Randy,
Tell Virgil his tune up will have more to do with the car becoming a roadster than anything you can do!!!!!!!
Best of luck and have fun.:D

Paul,

Frank O. has already warned me,,,if Virgil lifts the body after the burnout, and sticks an apple in my mouth,,,it isn't a "GOOD" sign!! :eek: :D

JR,,don't believe it. I am just roaming around in the Fiberglass Cave for Virgil. I kept the roof open in the new Fiat!! ;)

Rapid

Randy you are going about it all wrong!
Some of your partners in crime started in the floppers then when they survived them started driving those short wheelbase sleds.
Congrats anyway cause thats gona be a fine ride and some swell people to hang with.

Thanks Gary and Larry,

Yes, Virgil and his gang are GREAT people to hang around. It is getting close to time to drive. I can't wait.

Rapid

Randy...good luck/be safe and tell Virgil come play w/ the West Coast players someday.......

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back