Danny Miller's Nitro Funnycar---Rapid is the Temp Driver (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
I got a call last Friday afternoon from Chi Town Dan Brown and a call from Danny Miller. Danny Miller owns the Nitro Funnycar and Chi Town is his driver.

They are committed to running Indy and the HRR, but Chi Town doesn't have his license runs done yet. So O'L Rapid got the phone call to drive it for them.

Danny asked me to wait to post anything until he had all the details ironed out.

It is a new car, they are going to run it Wed at St. Louis to make sure it all works, then I will meet them in Indy to drive for the weekend. As of right now, I am also going to be driving the following weekend at the HRR. I say as of right now as it is a brand new car and you guys all know what that might bring up. Danny is a long time racer and Chi Town is pretty sharp, so I expect good things to happen here.

Here is a link to the photo of the car.

Miller's Rear Gears Finished / Testing To Begin Soon - Nostalgia Funny Car News

Rapid {Cave Driver for now}

Great news, see you at HRR.

Hey wait a minute didn't we have a deal that if I brought a dollar and a shovel......:D

And the hits just keep on coming!

That is so awesome Randy, plus this means we'll get more play by play action!

Thanks guys. As you can tell by the "Weekend Story" from Indy. The little car hauls A**.

We were all ready to leave for Columbus, and Danny got sick. Spent the last few days in the hospital. He is out and doing better now thank goodness.

He was disappointed we didn't make the HHR, as he had some new parts on the car and was looking to better his best et's as a car owner. :cool:

On the 6.43, I was out of it at 1100 feet. The car is a legit low 6-car as is,,,he wants a -5- out of it I believe.

Thanks for all the kind words,

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back