New NFC Driver (1 Viewer)

MM

Nitro Member
ME! :D

Thanks to Troy Martin, I got to finish my NFC license this past weekend at LOR behind the wheel of the Chi-Town Hustler. This is really a dream come true, and I can't thank Troy enough for giving me the opportunity and having the faith in me to drive his car. Also huge thanks to my dad for his coaching every step of the way, as well as the rest of my family for their continued support. Thanks to the staff of Lucas Oil Raceway for giving me a great track to run on and to manager Kurt Johnson for signing off on my last 3 passes. Also thanks to Josh King of "Monster Mopar Weekend" for letting us make some laps during his event so we could get this done. Thanks to Dan, Dave, Tom, and Gus for giving me a safe, well prepped car to drive. I included a couple of videos of the first and last passes of the weekend. Enjoy!

Mike Minick's 4th License Pass in the Chi-Town Hustler - YouTube

Mike Minick's 6th License Pass in the Chi-Town Hustler - YouTube

Great deal MM, congrats to you and all the guys involved. :cool:

Very cool of Troy and the team as well. :cool:

How great it is that you got to drive the Chi Town Hustler also!!!!

Rapid {And hey,,,,stay out of my office when you come to visit my pits from now on you future little ride stealer} ;) :D

Man, I envy you...what an experience that must have been. That car looks and sounds wonderful. Talk about a time warp....it's like going back in time nearly 40 years watching that car make passes.

The best of luck to you, sir. :)

Congrats, Mike! I remember being a little kid and watching the Chi-Town Hustler run at the World Series @ Cordova. :cool:

eek6.gif
Incredibly cool, Mike. Great job, man. Gosh, that is cool as hell. :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back