Eddyville Night of Fire This Saturday! (1 Viewer)

MM

Nitro Member
is there a better way to spend the 4th of July than at the track breathing in Nitro?!?!

should be a great show with the Telstar, Dunn & Gone, Motown Shaker and Chi-Town Hustler NFCs there along with a match race between Tim Wilkerson and Jack Wyatt! Wilk's killin one of his testing days to come out and match race some come out and support him :cool:....Sean Belt will be there wheeling the Nitro Madness AA/FA against the Black Reign Altered along with jets and fireworks

if you make it out be sure to stop by the Chi-Town Hustler pits and say hello....hey Belt another weekend to terrorize track security eh? :D

BE THERE!

hey Belt another weekend to terrorize track security eh? :D

BE THERE!

"ccssshhhhttt... wayne we're gonna need security up here at gate 4... ccssshhhhttt
ccssshhhhttt... wayne... you there?? come in wayne... ccssshhhhttt"

dear little 8lb 6oz baby jesus... please get me and minick thru another weekend!

That seals it,,,I guess I need to come hang out with you guys and keep you both in line! :eek: :D

I guess I get to act like MM this weekend, just walk around with my hands in my pockets, chewing gum, and harassing everyone. :p

See you there,

Rapid

That seals it,,,I guess I need to come hang out with you guys and keep you both in line! :eek: :D

I guess I get to act like MM this weekend, just walk around with my hands in my pockets, chewing gum, and harassing everyone. :p

See you there,

Rapid

Me too... :D

You bringin' your work clothes?

EDB

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back