New Car for Rapid (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
The Nitro Madness gang picked up a new car for next year. We just got it home last Friday.

Scott and I were going to build a new car ourselves for the 2008 season. Then we found this car and it, as you can see is almost identical to what we were going to build.

The Purple drawing is what we were planning to build. The Candy Tangerine is the car we just purchased.

Rapid

NitroMadness15LARGESIZE.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0219-1.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

Rapid

Last edited:
Congratulations Randy!!!

Don’t let the guys over on Classic Funny car give you to much grief about being “one step closer to a caveman”

I’ll have to make a trip to Iowa this summer to see it in person. Do you guys ever race at Tri-State???

Nice looking ride you got there Randy!!!!

Brian :)

Sure Don, they all kinda hang out in the air,,,so your job is to keep them looking good! :D

Tony, you think that is too much huh? :rolleyes: We did buy the can with this car,,,the Lenco-drive for this year,,,maybe next year I will need pick your brains. ;)

Brian, I pick on those Fiberglass Cave Dwellers pretty regular over there. :eek: Its all in good fun. Sure we go there to test some, that is a great track. If you are coming thru make sure you get ahold of me.

Rapid

Nice ride Randy!!

Let us know what parts we're going to need to stock in the trailer for you... :D

Randy, do your neighbors freak out when you start that beast up on your driveway? Yes with the Motor in it!:p

Thanks Gary. When we get it the "PROPER" color, "Purple", it should look pretty good. I need to decide what to do for the graphics. It is funny, the Tangerine on the new car is one of the graphic colors on our 23T. :)

Jason, be looking for a fax list at the shop soon. How is everything going for you guys?

Joe, we are pretty careful about when we start it. Only one time in 6-years have we had someone say anything bad, said her kid was sleeping,,,it was mid-afternoon on a Saturday. I said, "Probably, not anymore he isn't" :eek: We ususally have guys here it and stop by to see what is going on. A couple of years ago a guy from quite a ways down the road came up, introduced him self and said he heard a supercharged engine running and had to find it! :rolleyes: He stops by all the time now.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Rapid

The Nitro Madness gang picked up a new car for next year. We just got it home last Friday.

Scott and I were going to build a new car ourselves for the 2008 season. Then we found this car and it, as you can see is almost identical to what we were going to build.

The Purple drawing is what we were planning to build. The Candy Tangerine is the car we just purchased.

Rapid
Way Cool Ride!!!

Tony, won't that interupt my Hammock time between rounds?? :D

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words. :)

Rapid {Going to make Tony service the clutch if we don't run the Lencodrive} :eek:

Willymon, see ya at the track. Bring your boy and we will get some more pictures of him in the car. ;)

John,,,,you have been watching too much James Bond this holiday season,,,Shaken,,,not stirred! :D

Rapid

Randy...wish you were in my neghborhood...love the sound of a supercharged fuel motor anytime...sweet looking ride

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back