Question.. Throttle blip (1 Viewer)

Well,i'm down here in Gainesville! Get to break the girlfriend in tomm. on nitro! She's been around the monster trucks i work with buttt... 1,800 hp<8,000 hp. I don't think she quite understands what she is in for! outta be fun!

PS- Rain sucks

I'll never forget my younger son's first good blip when he was around 10, we were in a shuttle from the parking lot at Sears Point heading into the track filled with race fans in a good mood, and on its way in the shuttle pulled right behind a pro nitro teams pit right when they shot off a big blip.

My son was excited to be coming to the race and I think that excitement helped make him jump up a mile, and everybody on the bus laughed but with him, not at him, his face was scared at first but then when he realized a bomb hadn't hit us he put on a big smile as people were telling him "welcome to the races kid".

Paul T.

Great story Paul.
I had a similar version with my nephew Andrew.
As you know, before the remodel, you could get pretty close to the right lane launch pad/starting line at Sears Point.
It was his first time, and I took him to the fence in front of the Christmas tree for Top Fuel. :D

BTW, stop in and visit in the chat room Monday nights.
We don't have enough Pauls in there.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back