Pre-season rant (1 Viewer)

merc49

Nitro Member
Ok, I don't have a dog in the mono-wing hunt. All I can say as a fan is "it's about time." We've seen and heard the rumors and BS on this long enough.

While I am, and always have been, a drag racing fan, I do NOT have a favorite driver, crew-chief, or owner. I don't even have a favorite announcer, on-track, or on espn2. That said, I do want to say to Eric Medlin, son, it's TIME! You have learned, absorbed, and assimilated enough to get the job done in Twenty-Oh-Seven. You have a world championship crew chief in the trailer, along with the best parts, and best people on the planet. There will be no excuses accepted in November. Do not be the 'forgotten driver' or 'the other guy' at JFR. Be the man, win!

Top Fuel. It's proven now, no team in Top Fuel Drag Racing can win over Alan Johnson. Get over it. The race is for second place. Second place is no place. (Note: if Kenny would have built another TF car, driven it himself, then the Bud teammates would have been the only team with a chance to win TF. Period.

Pro Stock.

Lots of announcements, no excitement. The battle for 3rd will be good. Jeggie? That's about it. (The thing that really ticks me off in PS is Erica gets a ride with the USAF Thunderbirds, and I don't! How can that be fair? I'm even an old Air Force brat.)

Pro Stock Motorcycle?

My minds a blank. It'd be cool if Karen could win it all this year.

Bob

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back