Photoshop pet peeve (2 Viewers)

none

Nitro Member
I'm sorry but I just had to point out my irritation with some of the recent personel press releases. Nothing at all against these two, but I will use them as an example. With the Jeff Arend and Nick Boninfante press releases there are pictures that have obviously been photoshopped to put them into their new teams colors. I would prefer a real photo or no photo at all.

Agreed.. Same deal with the photoshopped in Powerade hats on all the drivers on ESPN. On another note.. I know some drivers have those sunglasses sponsors like Oakley and Wiley X... but Jim Yates' picture looks like a joke (old as heck Yates wearing these punk sunglasses) and Scelzi's pic too.. totally blacked out sunglasses. Gotta plug those sponsors I guess... As I skew onto another tangent.. best quote ever - Remember when Scotty Cannon had those sunglasses that wrapped over his mowhawk instead of over the ears? We were in the stands one year and this guy comes walking up the stairs thinking hes hot stuff with his new Scotty Cannon glasses -

"Hey dude how much were those glasses?"

"$100"

"You got ripped off!"

LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back