Pro Mods vs Alky Cars (1 Viewer)

Justin, will you be at the Finals? Do you ever go to Kennedale or Crandall for the Pro Mods?

One was testing this morning at Kennedale and went 3.901 at about 11 this morning. That's only .04 off the track record and for those that know Kennedale, that's haulin' butt!!! (I'd say the name, but they might not want anyone to know yet with all of the final races coming up in the next few weeks)

Nancy

Justin, will you be at the Finals? Do you ever go to Kennedale or Crandall for the Pro Mods?

One was testing this morning at Kennedale and went 3.901 at about 11 this morning. That's only .04 off the track record and for those that know Kennedale, that's haulin' butt!!! (I'd say the name, but they might not want anyone to know yet with all of the final races coming up in the next few weeks)

Nancy

Yes Nancy, I wouldnt miss it for anything. I live in Houston so I dont go to Kennedale or Crandall very much. But if I lived there I would. TOPMA has some good races.

I heard Gaylen was testing his new car today, working out some gremlins. He shocked everyone with that 77 off the trailer at the Rock 2 weeks ago.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back