Shakedown @ E-town wants 99 Pro Mods! (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
WANTED: 99 PRO MODS FOR SHAKEDOWN AT ETOWN SHOOTOUT!
WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!

The 2009 Shakedown at Etown race will feature one of the biggest Pro Mod Shootouts ever and our goal is to have 99 of the baddest Pro Mod door cars in the world at Shakedown on Saturday and Sunday, November 7 & 8.

CLASSES:

We will be offering THREE (3) great Pro Mod classes!

a) PRO MOD BLOWN....$20,000 to win! $1,000 #1 qual award

This great class will feature legal type NHRA/IHRA ROOTS Blown Pro-Mods. There is no min weight and we don't restrict blower overdrive. We would like to thank Lend America/Mike Ashley and Benny Alfonso of Amato Cannonball Modzilla Racing for their great support of this class! Also a big thank you to Oddy's Performance for putting up the #1 qual bonus award!

b) PRO MOD NITROUS...$20,000 to win! $1,000 #1 qual bonus

This awesome 1/4 mile class will feature some of the best Nitrous Pro Mods in the country! The top nitrous teams will be looking to break into the 5.80's. We would like to thank Speedtech Nitrous for making this class happen! We also would like to thank Jerry Bickel Race Cars for putting up the $1k #1 qual bonus,

c) 1/8 OUTLAW CHALLENGE....$20,000 to win! $1,000 #1 QUAL

For the first time in HISTORY we will see Professional door car racing at the famed Etown drag strip. The rules are simple...must be a door car! ADRL Pro Extreme rules apply, no min weight, any combo, any power...we have received many commitments from both blown and nitrous teams that hope to run in this class. We have to thank our friends at BARWA and Al Anabi Racing for their help in putting this class together. A big thank you to JA Crane Mill Harvesting, Inc. for $1,000 #1 qual bonus.

Well there you have it folks...3 great Pro Mod classes to choose from. If you got a Pro Mod, an Automatic Pro Mod, a Nitrous Pro Mod, a blown Pro Mod, a Turbo Pro Mod or a Slow Mod, please consider joining us Nov 6, 7 & 8th at the Shakedown at Etown race. Please help us meet our goal of 99 Pro Mods!

Other classes that will be at Shakedown are Outlaw 10.5 (3,000 lbs backhalf type), Drag Radial, Heavy Street, 8.50 Index. (all classes 1/4 mile except 1/8 mile challenge)

For more info, questions, or help go to The Official Shakedown At E Town Home Page, The Quickest And Fastest Outlaw Drag Race In The World or email [email protected]

Weather is looking great....60 degrees so bring shorts and tank top! See you all there.

David Hance

Hopefully this is accomplished next Weekend. More Doorslammers the better :cool:

it's looking good, and Michelle From RP even told me that Jim Halsey predicts 5.70s (yes 70s) if it's cool enouigh. I'm predicting Jim and all 3 Al Anabi Nitrous Cars (Khalid, Castellana, and Auxier) in the 5.8s that weekend.

i cant wait....last year was nuts with the first 5.xx runs .... at least witht the new dates i can go alllllllll weekend instead of just one day....woohooo:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back