NHRA's Greatest Races, 1978 US Nationals (1 Viewer)

Great show Bill-- I watched it twice.
One of the fun things about it is seeing people when they were much younger. Its a hoot.The young Steve Gibbs. Snake so full of fire. The promo for next week showing a young foxy Shirley:)

I was driving back from Santa Anita and my DVR didn't record either ... I set it up for new/first run episodes with no issue the first 2 episodes ... then nothing for this one. :(

Is the show repeated at all throughout the week?

It was cool to see that race again. When you hear the back story about what Goose had been through, and his son telling him from his hospital bed to go beat the Snake and win Indy, you can't help but get emotional. To add to it, the coverage of Tripp Shumake lighting up Loper's FC was great. I got to know Tripp a bit when I lived in Phoenix, and he was one of the coolest guys you could meet.

Hey Bill, are there any episodes that took place from Englishtown coming up? Like Jungle Jim Liberman winning his only National Event.

Hey Bill, are there any episodes that took place from Englishtown coming up? Like Jungle Jim Liberman winning his only National Event.

There are no Englishtown races in the first 13 episodes. I hope to have some news on the next 13 shows before the end of the month and we will then begin the process of selecting the next races.

Did anyone see it in TX on FSN SW? I had both of my DVRs set but the freaking thing didn't record on either of them... GRRRRR... :mad: .... #$@% DIRECTV and their programming/guide changes.....

Same thing happened to me. It recorded a Fox channel that I don't get. Grrrr!

bill- if there is anything we can do [like write to someone] to make the next 13 shows happen tell us.

Thanks for the offer, Barry, but that may not be necessary. I'm hoping our sponsors will want to renew their agreement with us thanks to the great response the series has had.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back