New Pro Mod Rules (1 Viewer)

I'm kinda up in the air I guess. As most of you know I lost my wife of 34 years to cancer last year, and now I'm engaged to be married :). She wants to go racing more than I do but we have a lot of work to do in blending households, plus we have a couple rentals to get ready. But the good news is Monday I have a Jerry Bickel Engine Chiller showing up so I'm still moving forward.

I did have my mess at Pomona for the finals in the Car Corral...

20191211_075117_9b8073f1b19731faf28dfe7b361bba66974220fd.jpg
Glad to hear, Randy! I remember hearing about your wife last year. I believe I even posted something at the bullet or here about it.

The entries for Gainesville are starting to trickle in. Not familiar with Scott Wildgust. Glad to see some new blood.

He appears to be from Canada and I've seen it mentioned in multiple articles that he's an extremely talented driver. Possibly someone to keep an eye on. There was a story last year about him building a pro mod, a 67 GT500. Hopefully that's what he bringing.

Good stuff. We need more racers like Stevie Fast.

Oddly, it was this sort of similar talk from Steve Torrence a couple of years ago that made me a fan of his. Calling out all the other racers with nicknames like GI JOE, etc... And that he thanks God every time he's on camera. Well that and the fact that he usually kicks azz when it's time to kick azz.

Stevie Fast is just plain cool and badass!

The man has talent. No question about that. When they can come in and win a championship in their 2nd season when there's guys running with Stevie that have been doing it much longer without one, it only proves that point. I figured he'd get there, but not in only 2 seasons. That's absolutely insane. And so is he! 🤣

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back