NHRA Adjusts Pro Mods (1 Viewer)

I'm hesitant to join this but...

The Aranas seem to have caught the V & H bikes. Maybe they're just workin' their backsides off & it shows!!!

This is not a slam to the other bike teams out there but...

The Aranas seem to have caught the V & H bikes. Maybe they're just workin' their backsides off & it shows!!!

You are dead on. At the beginning of the year when the H&D team kicked everyone's a$$ in Gainesville the Arana's said it was their own fault they were behind because they didn't do much R&D over the winter. The Arana's have been burning the midnight oil making more power and figuring out how to apply the power to the track. For the most part, since Houston, the Arana's have had the best bikes on Sunday.

I'm hesitant to join this but...

Exactly. They really have been doing fantastic and it makes you wonder how much life there parts have when even they said that they are streching the performance of em.

If the Arana's have truely caught V&H, take the weight off the H-D's and lets see just how close they truely are.

I'm encouraged to see that NHRA has made some strides in trying to level the playing field in PM. But, I think it might be too late, there's zero TV package, and I'm not sure if this is the last year Roger Burgess is sponsoring the catagory or not.

If the Arana's have truely caught V&H, take the weight off the H-D's and lets see just how close they truely are.

I'm encouraged to see that NHRA has made some strides in trying to level the playing field in PM. But, I think it might be too late, there's zero TV package, and I'm not sure if this is the last year Roger Burgess is sponsoring the catagory or not.

The Harley's are still sandbagging. No one outside of V&H is aware of what those bikes are capable of.

I thought the title of this thread said PRO MOD...not bikes :rolleyes:

One thread title, and a statement, leading into the dead horse Pat really wanted to 'mitch' about Again... :eek:

not like there ain't enough treads about Pro Stock Bicycles and V&H this season:(

PSB is a 4 cylinder nova, a small block Camaro, and a rat motored Chevelle running heads up using weight breaks.... it ain't logical:confused:

d'kid

Last edited:
One thread title, and a statement, leading into the dead horse Pat really wanted to 'mitch' about Again... :eek:

not like there ain't enough treads about Pro Stock Bicycles and V&H this season:(

PSB is a 4 cylinder nova, a small block Camaro, and a rat motored Chevelle running heads up using weight breaks.... it ain't logical:confused:

d'kid

Was clearly not my intention. Just an added original comment to the main threat that you'll make me regret now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back