Pro Mods back with NHRA for 2008 (1 Viewer)

nick name

Nitro Member
I hadn't seen this posted, but I just received a release from the NHRA Media department that Pro Mods will again compete at 10 NHRA National events this year under sponsorship from Jeg's.

This move had been rumored, but now it's fact. Look for the story soon on the NHRA web site.

I would assume his 2nd one was suppose to be Mike Castanella probably since there teammates and when one shows both are normally there. But I dont blame them for only going to a few of them. They can barely run 6.10 consistently and the blower cars are in the 5's.

Also, did any of you notice one other name on the list????

It wasnt Castanella, it was Russo they left off.

Last edited:
I wish they would come to Bandimere, but I get the feeling this is the last place racers like to come because it's high and is hot in July.

Thanks to the 5 Coughlin's and Woody too!

Can anybody stop this guy? Commerce 2007.

Wayne.
JOSH.JPG

awesome.
wouldn't seem like the gators if we didn't have the promods.
so are they gonna have the usual cool kickoff party wednesday night at the ale house?

Can anybody stop this guy? Commerce 2007.

Wayne.
JOSH.JPG

Josh is my boy and I hope not, but losing Howard Moon sure can help, even if you replaced him with Jim Oddy. Mike Ashley and Roger Burgess picked Moon up from them so they should fly this year. We will see, 2008 should be a great year for Pro Mod. But hopefully Josh can still pull it off. Even though they wrapped my 57 in National Guard livery!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back