Looking for advice (1 Viewer)

Thanks guys, will definitely spend as much time in Indy as I can. I used to be a big Indy car fan so I will drop by the track and the museum. I cannot stay an extra day in Joliet as my hotels are booked in Sandusky and I want to spend 2 days at Cedar Point as coasters are my second love behind drag racing and with 4th of July on the Thursday that leaves Tuesday & Wednesday to hit Cedar Point. I really want to soak up all of the 4th of July celebrations too. I just gotta learn all the words to the Star Spangled Banner

Thanks guys, will definitely spend as much time in Indy as I can. I used to be a big Indy car fan so I will drop by the track and the museum. .....

You'll really like the museum, and be sure to take the track tour on the bus they offer. Well worth it, and it give you a sense of just how big that track really is when you exit turn 2 and look down that incredibly long back straight. The museum itself is also a treat. A LOT of VERY historically significant cars, including the first winner. All of them are kept in running condition, and are started and driven on occasion. No "museum queens" these. Many of them have drip pan underneath to catch the oil. :D Most of the placards indicate the last time the car ran.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back