Whats in a name... (1 Viewer)

Ok folks we've all heard of the "western swing". Well now we have 4 in a row weekends of racing that I thought should have a name.

Bristol Tn.
Epping Nh.
Chicago Il.
Norwalk Oh.

At first I thought Central swing, but Nh. is too far east to be the center of the country. Now they are all east of the Mississippi so maybe the "Eastern Swing" is more fitting.???

What say you gang ???

Well I'm not a geography whiz, nor are the nitro cars my favorite class, and marketing is not really my thing ...

Nitro Nor'easter ... when the NHRA blows through your town

That's the best I've got after several discards ...

The "Daddy Might be Home in Few Weeks after Driving a Couple of Thousand Miles in a Weird Shaped Circle around a Quarter of the USA Swing":eek:

d'kid

s/b N.E., Bristol, Norwalk, Chi-Town:confused:

The "I hope the TV guys don't come up with a name for these 4 races in a row and beat it to death swing"

The first of summer swing!

Month of Madness

The early summer swing

The heat stroke swing

The route 66 swing

The "Daddy Might be Home in Few Weeks after Driving a Couple of Thousand Miles in a Weird Shaped Circle around a Quarter of the USA Swing":eek:

d'kid

s/b N.E., Bristol, Norwalk, Chi-Town:confused:

I like it but it might be a bit hard to fit on a shirt

They could call it the Iron Man swing, or the Insanity swing, because there will be some frazzled crews after this run. Then one week to reload and do it all over again.

'they won't even give you a broom if you win all 4 swing' :D

a few years back it could have been called the 'no coors tour'

Nitro Nor'easter, would work.
Month Of Madness, sounds great.

PJ, I'm sure Dunn and the guys in the booth would have fun with the,
"4-PLAY" , but I don't know how the ESPN censor would like it. ;)

Keep 'em commin gang, :D:cool:

(ps) If they give ya a broom for three wins in 3 weeks.......
what should you get for 4-wins in 4-weeks, a shovel??? :D

This one is somewhat different in that many of the teams, including Team Shoe and Team Force are now based in Indiana, and will at least have a chance to stop at the home shop between races to freshen the car and restock parts and supplies. With the Western swing, that's not the case.

BTW, put me down for 4-Play. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back