Winternationals advice (1 Viewer)

I booked my flight a couple weeks ago and I'm flying into Ontario. Pretty much fell over when it was actually cheaper to fly there in lieu of LAX, $242 for ONT compared to $321 for LAX. I do have to make a stop and change planes en route but I don't think it's too much of an inconvenience. I've heard the stories about how much easier it is getting into/out of ONT so hopefully all goes well. Hopefully, MSP weather cooperates (which could be a tall order for early February). Staying at a Comfort Inn (I think it's Comfort Inn, it's a Choice Hotel brand) not too far from the airport, just off I-10.

Ontaio is by for the best bet, book early and prices should be close to LAX and no hassles in or out, it more like a small market airport whereas LAX is one of the most active and therefore also has the most change for delays etc.

If you are a newby to racing and really want to see the who is who's for drag racing past and present, you have to sit in Either Section 23-24 about rows 20-30. No extra charge to sit with Roland Leong, Nick Arias,Joe Amato, McEwen, and tons of others. Come on up and enjoy yourself with some of the most pleasent folks on the planet who just happen to be the legends of drag racing, you won't believe who you will be sitting with.

Bring a coat, SoCal is cold in the late afternoon and eve.

Welcome

As Far as distance Ontario is only 10 miles from the Fairgrounds, I'd take that over LAX in a Heartbeart if they had some later flights! The last out on Sunday leaves at 6 PM! LAX has an 8:30 which is nonstop.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back