John? What's the deal?? (1 Viewer)

They allowed 30,000 fans to attend the NASCAR All Star race in Bristol , but about 20,000 showed up. There were no fans at any of the races previously.
People are staying away during this second wave.....you would think there wouldn't be any unsold seats
Not a huge nascar fan but their were fans at previous races depending on the state, not 20,000 though.

I have said this in the past and it still holds true. The people that know are not going to talk which is the way it should be, and the people that don't know are going to guess. When JFR is ready I suspect they will inform the rest of the drag racing world. Until then we will just have to make our own decision if we think drag racing is still exciting without the JFR cars. I have already made my decision, so I will still be here as long as there are at least 2 cars racing side by side... and I'm still breathing. :)

[QUOTE="Mark Those of us who hae been around and fremember John when he was a leaker and begging to get into races are appalled at some of tghe things gthat are being said. :([/QUOTE]

I have said this in the past and it still holds true. The people that know are not going to talk which is the way it should be, and the people that don't know are going to guess. When JFR is ready I suspect they will inform the rest of the drag racing world. Until then we will just have to make our own decision if we think drag racing is still exciting without the JFR cars. I have already made my decision, so I will still be here as long as there are at least 2 cars racing side by side... and I'm still breathing. :)

I find it strange that ALL JFR drivers have gone radio silence on social media. Brittany and Austin in particular used to post everyday and have not done so in quite some time. Most posts were Brittany posting pictures of her cat and Austin posting pictures of food, so whats the harm in that?

Not sure what the harm is putting out a statement saying what's going on. Force has a loyal fan base who have supported him for years, the last 2 weeks at the track I saw countless people wearing Force gear and those fans were disappointed he and his team wasn't there. We need to get him back on track soon, I need some cars to root against. 😆

I find it strange that ALL JFR drivers have gone radio silence on social media. Brittany and Austin in particular used to post everyday and have not done so in quite some time. Most posts were Brittany posting pictures of her cat and Austin posting pictures of food, so whats the harm in that?
Just lost my career that I love. For how long? If it were me I would be DEPRESSED.

Just another reason for me not to like the guy. You’re not bigger than the sport or your fans.. it’s your choice, but let everybody know what’s up.

All the force cars are entered in a few weeks at indy

No, they are not. That is just the Denver entry list that they moved across to the new Indy race - a list (Denver) that they were already on before they decided to throw in the towel for 2020. They will not be in Indy in 3 weeks.

Tell me again why all the nitro users have to buy from the NHRA at a price higher than they can buy vit privately?

If you are a MAJOR sponsor of NHRA - Mello Yello "The official drink", Sonoco is the official fuel, etc, etc one of the benefits you get is any competitive product is not allowed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back