Rookie Of The Year Candidates (My Opinion, What's Yours?) (1 Viewer)

I think the other difference is Courtney is the only candidate to have made the countdown, won a race, and had at least one #1 qualifier. If you're going on overall season performance in all categories, no matter how quality of a ride it is, that is an impressive stat for a rookie. If you think being "gifted" a top notch ride is all you need, why hasn't Khalid run the table and lead the countdown? Did he not step into a championship contending ride?

Courtney:
1 win - Seattle
2 RU's - Chicago & Denver
2 #1Qualifiers - Indy & Dallas
Qualified for every race
Qualified for CD meaning at worst, a 10th place first season finish

If anyone doesnt think Courtney deserves to win it, then they are retarded. Do I think she would have to totally suck to not win it? Ofcourse. However she earned it. I think she's done a fantastic job. Completely surprised me to be honest, I didnt think she'd do well at all.

Karl, you sure she is running next season??? If so I thought Papa John would have entered her in the last few races this year to get her seat time under race conditions.

She was supposed to test the Top Fueler the Tuesday after Indy ... I don't know how the weather they had affected that, if she tested or not. I have heard a rumor or two of some testing the Monday after Vegas 2.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back