I Feel for Erica (1 Viewer)

Buns

Nitro Member
I thought Erica had a great chance of winning with the two Summit cars going out early. Then Edwards was beat and I really thought she had a good chance...

Erica is as good a driver as there is in the class. I just wish she had the car to win. With Jeg returning next year and the KB cars always being dominant, it won't be any easier for her to win in 2012.

She's so often on the cusp of her big win and then falls short because of a lack of performance.

Was wondering the same thing.
NHRA said she had tire shake.

I have a friend that was in the stands when she made that pass and she said you could here a loud noise when she went to second gear. I'm sure it blew second gear, she has lost several races this year because of this. It could be caused from tire shake, not sure. I know this is Jeg's old car and if I remember correctly when he was running the car it had a real violent shake off the line, there may be a video showing this, I would not be surprised if it did not tweak the chassis. I believe with her abilities a .05 to .10 could be found in a new chassis which could give her a win and some dominance with the V.C. power.

The stars were lining up for her with the demise of Summit and Edwards but Vincent Nobile wasn't going to be denied, with .006, .025, .012 and .009 lights. Not to take anything away from her excellent driving, but she would have had her hands full in the final.

I feel Erica had a chance a long time ago. Then DAD had to stir things up for her. If he would have stayed away her 1st. win would have been a years ago.

Well, it's obvious who doesn't like female drivers...

:rolleyes:

I really like Alexis a lot, I like Mel, I like Nancy, I use to like Christian Powell, Shelly Anderson... I could keep on going if you'd like?

Sorry I can't feel your 'sadness' for poor ol Erica. :(:(:(

Last edited:
I really like Alexis a lot, I like Mel, I like Nancy, I use to like Christian Powel, I could keep on going if you'd like....

Sorry I can't feel your 'sadness' for poor ol Erica. :(:(:(

Or Leah. But you have an urge to pop into every thread that is devoted to them and crap on it.

It's pretty obvious.

Or Leah. But you have an urge to pop into every thread that is devoted to them and crap on it.

It's pretty obvious.

Oh, so because I don't like Leah, or care much for Erica, I hate on female drivers?? :rolleyes: Go have a look at almost every Alexis thread or dig through some old Mel threads. Oh and I've never gone and crapped on Erica in the past, so try reading a little bit before you run your mouth dude. I'm sorry I don't sit at my laptop and blush to Leah and Erica like you do.

Last edited:
Oh, so because I don't like Leah, or care much for Erica, I hate on female drivers?? :rolleyes: Go have a look at almost every Alexis thread or dig through some old Mel threads. Oh and I've never gone and crapped on Erica in the past, so try reading a little bit before you run your mouth dude. I'm sorry I don't sit at my laptop and blush to Leah and Erica like you do.

But you do take the time out to go into each thread and post about your dislike for them instead of just passing the thread by.

If you can't resist your urge to go into a thread to post about how you don't like a driver, male or female, you've got a problem. Forget about the Mater for awhile and find something else to do instead of spreading your dislike where it's not wanted.

But you do take the time out to go into each thread and post about your dislike for them instead of just passing the thread by.

If you can't resist your urge to go into a thread to post about how you don't like a driver, male or female, you've got a problem. Forget about the Mater for awhile and find something else to do instead of spreading your dislike where it's not wanted.

I do not go into 'each' thread and post my dislike for them, yes I did it on a couple of Leah threads and I'm entitled to my opinion and views. If you can't read, which it is quite obvious, I've never given Erica Enders crap, so quit using the word 'them'. I was giving YOU crap!!! I guess a lot of people on here have got problems, I'm not the only one who posts their dislike for drivers. Get over it duuuuude!!!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back