Erica E. (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
First of all, congrats to Erica. she continues to be psychic on the tree, and in fact, her nic name should be "the Bond Girl" for the 'double o lights'.:) If I'm Erica and her car owner Freeman, I would sit down and take a look at moving into the nitro ranks, with the hopes of her driving, translating into that category. EE has had to sit back and watch other females with a lot less accomplishments, land big corporate deals, while she wallows in a class, who's appeal is dwindling, with no bright future in sight (and this is coming from a prostock fan)

E.E. and Jeggie are deadly on the lights, Give them a bit more time in the engine dept. being that they aren't running Mopar anymore. Sorry Allen for the jab I know you guys are working hard.

She's amazing, but, a drastic change in class doesn't always translate into instant success. Dave Connelly is a killer on the tree, but there was a steep learning curve in moving to TF. As far as marketing partners, being a female doesn't mean instant success there either. Like I said, she's amazing, and I'm sure she could be successful in anything, but right now she has the whole picture working, I'm sure she'd like to win more titles. JMO

She for sure is in the top class of P/S drivers of all time. Deadly consistent. Her and Westcott when he runs,are the only reason I watch Pro Stock at all.

Last edited:
I like EE and was happy that she won, but let's face it she is pretty much the reason why most casual fans still watch pro stock. I am willing to bet my lunch money that if there is even a rumor where she is offered a chance to drive a top fuel car the NHRA is going to beg her to stay in pro stock.

the pro stock class is circling the drain, whether Erica stays or leaves. Its the only thing holding her back from becoming as popular as the force girls and now leah !

You know, there was a time in the '80s I believe, where TF was in trouble, falling way short of 16 cars, and there weren't even as many events. Garlits was a big part in breathing new life into it. Right now PS is falling a bit short at many races, but the competition is still good. Erica seems to be enjoying herself, yet many are choosing a different path for her. Right now, I dig watching her drive a Pro Stocker.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back