Erica driving for Edwards? (1 Viewer)

Thanks John...I think people were talking more what if then trying to start an actual rumor but thanks for the update

Just curious, if he is in that much pain, can he still drive? Should he? Is he putting himself or his competitors in danger?

Hoping for the best for him and wish him a speedy recovery.

Just curious, if he is in that much pain, can he still drive? Should he? Is he putting himself or his competitors in danger?

Hoping for the best for him and wish him a speedy recovery.

It's been my experience with 2 different torn rotator cuffs episodes that the pain diminished within several days. Then it only becomes a problem if you try to lift your arm over your head. After 2 or 3 weeks you learn to live with it and can function quite well until it is repaired. Due to prior obligations I went 3 or 4 months before having the first one repaired. It wasn't a big problem. Of course delaying the surgery caused the tear to worsen and resulted in a much more difficult repair and rehab. I should also add that I wasn't driving a 200 MPH pro stock.

Last edited:
Well it's a good thing he's racing in the U.S. and another country where the steering wheel is on the right side:D

I just wanted to get on and clarify the situation concerning Mike Edwards.

We wanted to stop any rumors the Mike Edwards had any plans of having another driver in the seat the remainder of the season.

Mike has spoken with doctors and together have developed a plan of action that he will receive treatment on his shoulder that will allow him to continue to drive his Interstate Batteries Camaro throughout the Countdown. He has NO intention of getting out of the car. The only focus is winning a second Pro Stock championship. In fact, today and tomorrow, he is in Charlotte testing for the upcoming race.

Thanks for all your concerns and well wishes.

John Miller
Mike Edwards Motorsports

Thanks John, these people must be nuts to think he would give Erica that ride! GO EDWARDS!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back