I Feel for Erica (1 Viewer)

first off id like to say, i like erica, shes driving better every run, she can flat out drive a pro stocker, and shes a real nice person, she took the time to pm me a few years ago when i asked for tips about going to hawleys school and her tips came in very handy and i thanked her in person at e-town shes very nice, but to " feel for erica" oh my god thats just funny! shes had the best equipment to wim her whole life, no $$ spared, she drives a pro stocker for a living, signing autographs is the harderst thing she does all day, to " feel " for her is an insane statment. she WILL win and wim soon, and win multiple events i know it, so you can sleep easy dont feel for poor erica, :)

I do not go into 'each' thread and post my dislike for them, yes I did it on a couple of Leah threads and I'm entitled to my opinion and views. If you can't read, which it is quite obvious, I've never given Erica Enders crap, so quit using the word 'them'. I was giving YOU crap!!! I guess a lot of people on here have got problems, I'm not the only one who posts their dislike for drivers. Get over it duuuuude!!!

The fact that you, and anyone else, have to go into a thread and spew your dislike for a driver instead of passing the thread by, is exactly what's wrong with this forum. But I can tell that you're used to sticking in your nose in everyone else's business. Get a life...

I thought I'd be easy on the child. I'm glad you got to see the original wording and it made your day Mike. :D

I'm not a child and you're unfounded arrogance is painfully obvious. Go ahead and continue living your online life full of misguided bravado. It's your right - you can be whoever you want on the internet.

I'm done.

first off id like to say, i like erica, shes driving better every run, she can flat out drive a pro stocker, and shes a real nice person, she took the time to pm me a few years ago when i asked for tips about going to hawleys school and her tips came in very handy and i thanked her in person at e-town shes very nice, but to " feel for erica" oh my god thats just funny! shes had the best equipment to wim her whole life, no $$ spared, she drives a pro stocker for a living, signing autographs is the harderst thing she does all day, to " feel " for her is an insane statment. she WILL win and wim soon, and win multiple events i know it, so you can sleep easy dont feel for poor erica, :)

I don't "feel" for Erica in that she drives a Pro Stock for a living. That's a great gig. I never said that.

It's unfortunate that she has the ability to drive a car, more ability that 90% of the drivers, and doesn't have a combination that can contend with KB Racing and Jeg when he's back.

She won't win events when KB is 4-5 hundredths better than her and they're leaving with a .02 light.

Has she won yet? Nope and she won't until she is on-par with those teams in performance.

Rag on Connolly, then...she ain't the tuner...:)

That's all I'm saying! She's leaving on time, driving the car well, and the performance isn't there.

I know Pro Stock is an intense game and it's so hard to be competitive. The driving potential is there. Just needs a car that is competitive.

The fact that you, and anyone else, have to go into a thread and spew your dislike for a driver instead of passing the thread by, is exactly what's wrong with this forum. But I can tell that you're used to sticking in your nose in everyone else's business. Get a life...

I'm not a child and you're unfounded arrogance is painfully obvious. Go ahead and continue living your online life full of misguided bravado. It's your right - you can be whoever you want on the internet.

I'm done.

I DID NOT SPEW MY DISLIKING FOR ERICA!! I WAS GIVING YOU ****!!! LEARN TO READ!!! And this sticking my nose in everyone else's business ****? Where the hell did you pull that from?? Man, put the drink down!!! Next time I'm Indy, which will be next year, please come and open your mouth to me... Anyway, thanks for the laughter!!! Oh, and just to help you out with your english a little, it is "YOUR" unfounded arrogance, not "you're unfounded arrogance"

Last edited:
I DID NOT SPEW MY DISLIKING FOR ERICA!! I WAS GIVING YOU ****!!! LEARN YOU READ!!! And this sticking my nose in everyone else's business ****? Where the hell did you pull that from?? Man, put the drink down!!! Next time I'm Indy, which will be next year, please come and open your mouth to me... Anyway, thanks for the laughter!!! Oh, and just to help you out with your english a little, it is "YOUR" unfounded arrogance, not "you're unfounded arrogance"

Mike,
Seeing as how you want to give english lessons perhaps you could tell us what the hell "LEARN YOU READ" is suppost to mean.:rolleyes:

Rag on Connolly, then...she ain't the tuner...:)

First time clickin on this thread. I agree with Carl. The car SHOULD of won many races this year and I am surprised VC never made some personel changes. It's not Erica, It's the car's tuneup and the many issues we seen it either gets outrun or breaks. Erica is more than capable of driving the car, Dave is not that capable at providing a car that can win round 2 alot. He's a good tuner, but alot of talent is being wasted by him not being able to get a ride.

Dave, Erica, Vincent, Jeg, KJ, Richie Stevens all put THE DRIVER back into PS. Without them you get guys like Anderson and ESPECIALLY Jason Line who rely on the tune up to make there less than steller light get the win. I don't know if anybody agree with me on this, but I feel that it's kinda insulting the Jason Line is gonna win the title when 90% of the time he does not even try to cut a light. When your the fastest car 90% of the season you should have zero holeshot losses, not 5 or 6 like he does.

Last edited:
i think ur wrong about Greg and Jason's RT's. if u look back at the stats, Jason and especially greg do quite well on the tree, it just gets over shadowed by the performance of their cars. All the lightening quick reactions times in the world aint gonna help if u dont have a quality horse to ride. erica probably had great reaction times last year driving that mustang but u know how that ended. remember when jeg drove that dodge for shumacher ! he was hardly the threat he became when he got some of that cagnazzi power under the hood !

I guess it depends on your point of view doesn't it?

me, I always thought the point of racing cars was to HAVE THE FASTEST CAR, otherwise you might as well just race to 60 feet or give the Wally to whoever has the best reaction time...

Of course you want to have the fastest car, but look at Greg Stanfield. He doesn't have the fastest car out there, yet he manages to go rounds on the set up of his car and being deadly on the tree.

me, I always thought the point of racing cars was to HAVE THE FASTEST CAR, otherwise you might as well just race to 60 feet or give the Wally to whoever has the best reaction time...

What does it matter if you have the fastest car if you LOSE ON A HOLESHOT? Having the faster car makes you king friday and saturday. How can say that it makes no sense because you know it takes R/T to win on sunday. Ask Mike Edwards, he lost a title last year on RT. We are talking PS and it's crazy for you to have the 60 feet and the wally point because this is a class where you see every single weekend, a FASTER CAR getting sent home on a HOLESHOT. Pro-stock would be a very dull class to watch if it was not for the first 60 feet. The first 60 feet make the class everything it is on sunday.

Last edited:
i think ur wrong about Greg and Jason's RT's. if u look back at the stats, Jason and especially greg do quite well on the tree, it just gets over shadowed by the performance of their cars. All the lightening quick reactions times in the world aint gonna help if u dont have a quality horse to ride. erica probably had great reaction times last year driving that mustang but u know how that ended. remember when jeg drove that dodge for shumacher ! he was hardly the threat he became when he got some of that cagnazzi power under the hood !

Yea Jason has pushed it and his average is down this year, and is alot better than he used to be, but Greg and Jason are 2 of the worst title contending teams in the class at the tree consistantly. How bout Jason's win's? check those R/T's? tell me how many times lucky beats good?

I'm confused.

Are you guys ragging on Team Summit for having good cars, bad RT's, or both?

i follow pro stock alot closer than the other classes and the guys that win all the races have a balance of good RT’s and top halve performing cars. I’m to lazy or dont care enuff about this subject to go back and calculate where Greg and Jason stand in the RT department but i’m pretty sure they are on the top half of drivers when it comes to leaving the starting line especially greg.

i follow pro stock alot closer than the other classes and the guys that win all the races have a balance of good RT’s and top halve performing cars. I’m to lazy or dont care enuff about this subject to go back and calculate where Greg and Jason stand in the RT department but i’m pretty sure they are on the top half of drivers when it comes to leaving the starting line especially greg.

They definitely are. They have huge power and good RT's. That's why they win....a lot.

They definitely are. They have huge power and good RT's. That's why they win....a lot.

It's more HUGE POWER getting the W's. I will give them credit Jason has improved at times, but he still is inconsistant, and GA please, it's rare to see him cut anything better than a .40. Forget the average list, all that has to be looked at is how many times has someone left first on GA or Line compared to them leaving first? I dare to say it, if it was not for the power that buys them the extra hundreds, they would never be contenders without it. At least when Jeg Coughlin wins a championship he earns it from the power and his foot.

Ask Del Worsham about that........

It's more HUGE POWER getting the W's. I will give them credit Jason has improved at times, but he still is inconsistant, and GA please, it's rare to see him cut anything better than a .40.

Wouldn't say it's rare. US Nats GA .38, .51, .37, .33 and he was out first 3 of 4 rounds.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back