Rookie of the year candidates (1 Viewer)

This situation reminds me of when B. Bernstein was given the 'Rookie' award over David Baca who finished higher in points, did not crash a car, and did the tour w/ 50% less budget then B. Bernstein....and completed the tour...

Ashley will win as she has done okay and her name is the 'main' thing that will win it...and for someone that ran A-fuel for two seasons and over 100 laps in a fuel coupe before her debut in Pomona I hardly consider her a 'Rookie' but it is obvious by her wall slapping incident that she is still in over her head...IMO

YOU ARE A DEAD SET IDIOT!!!!

I'm not a Bernstien fan at all, there is a reason he didn't finish higher in the points or complete the tour.... He had a nasty crash! Do you remember how many wins and top spots he had before the Etown incident? Clearly you don't!!!! Also do you think Brandon wanted to have the crash, the way you have worded it, maybe YOU should go out and drive a fuel car!!! Gosh you're such an idiot!

On to Ashley, not a big fan, but she is no different then any other driver out there, everyone has had an incident with the wall now and again, and as the seasons gone on, she's just got better and better. Stop coming on here with your BS, you never have anything good to say and you never have a clue what you're talking about.

Go drive a FC then come back and talk you tool!

Mike

I don't disagree with you on any of that Gordon, but I will say, Justin has Dick Maskin horsepower and Bob Glidden tuning his car. If you can't qualify with those two, you royally suck.

You take Guido away from Ashley Force and she's in trouble.

You take Maskin Horsepower & Evan Knoll's money away from Humphrey, and he's another pro-stock driver who never qualifies.

Just my 2 cents.

Just an FYI - there's no Evan Knoll $ spent on Justin"s team. All paid for by RaceRedi itself!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back