IF AJ is a free agrent??? (1 Viewer)

Reminds me of the old joke: You know the difference between Coors Light and making love in a canoe? Nothing, they're both f***ing close to water :)

Ah, I better raise the stakes.....OK....Were gonna now offer AJ, A 1.75 ml bottle of Stoli Raspberry(with some limes, a bag of ice and some VEGAS FUEL Donated from his PERSONAL STASH by Mr. Terry Larson, to add to the mix!) a Chris Draper 1996 Hockey card, (PRE CLAUDE LEMEIUX HIT just for PJ), Two Rolls of Quarters found in the side pocket of my car.., and an In-N-Out Burger Paper hat that kids can get at that WONDERFUL BURGER JOINT!!!(I have one for some odd reason):eek:

I'm thinking this will Definatly worth a 3....maybe 4 year commitment? And, I'm thinking I got PJ Covered on this deal! But, he can still be the "ONE MAN PARTY", after all HE HAS BEEN SEEN IN A DRESS... (Editors note, Even though I am loosing to Paul "Aussie boy" Rogers by a mear 23 points in the PICK THE WINNERS CONTEST, in which the looser must wear said dress in Vegas Next Year..it ain't over until the fat lady sings!) and I have not...I have however been seen with pink hair in public..:eek:
timmahpinkhair.jpg

Justin,
I ain't ***** about any championships JFR has won. They have won them fair and square. That's not what my post was about. It was about Jeff *****ing about DSR yet at the same time he is OK with JFR winning 3 times as many(and not free).
Can't have it both ways.

Ah, I better raise the stakes.....OK....Were gonna now offer AJ, A 1.75 ml bottle of Stoli Raspberry(with some limes, a bag of ice and some VEGAS FUEL Donated from his PERSONAL STASH by Mr. Terry Larson, to add to the mix!) a Chris Draper 1996 Hockey card, (PRE CLAUDE LEMEIUX HIT just for PJ), Two Rolls of Quarters found in the side pocket of my car.., and an In-N-Out Burger Paper hat that kids can get at that WONDERFUL BURGER JOINT!!!(I have one for some odd reason):eek:

I'm thinking this will Definatly worth a 3....maybe 4 year commitment? And, I'm thinking I got PJ Covered on this deal! But, he can still be the "ONE MAN PARTY", after all HE HAS BEEN SEEN IN A DRESS... (Editors note, Even though I am loosing to Paul "Aussie boy" Rogers by a mear 23 points in the PICK THE WINNERS CONTEST, in which the looser must wear said dress in Vegas Next Year..it ain't over until the fat lady sings!) and I have not...I have however been seen with pink hair in public..:eek:
timmahpinkhair.jpg

I do have a wedding dress you could borrow :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back