IF AJ is a free agrent??? (1 Viewer)

That's a good thought.... sharing tuning knowledge...I remember hearing back in the 90's - maybe it was on Amato or Jim White's car..... the crew chief wouldn't tell the crew guys what thickness of gaskets they were using - he would hand a set to them, and only had had posession of them

I can't remember who it was, but one Crew Chief's comment said it all one time there was a parting of ways.

I think he was asked how the ne wCrew Chief would go, to which he replied with something along the lines of "He'll be okay, I taught him everything he knows. I just didn't teach him everything I know".

I wish I could remember who that was.

I can't remember who it was, but one Crew Chief's comment said it all one time there was a parting of ways.

I think he was asked how the ne wCrew Chief would go, to which he replied with something along the lines of "He'll be okay, I taught him everything he knows. I just didn't teach him everything I know".

I think it was WJ from memory now...

i wonder if AJ is grooming a member/s of the present army crew for
future crew chief opportunities?......or do you think AJ keeps his
tuning secrets very close to his hip?

I don't have any "insider info" on the subject, but I would HOPE that he is working closely with Jason McCulloch (Ace's son, who works on the Army TF team).

If I had some $ (but not AJ $$$$s), that's who I would try to hire away from DSR.... "Ace's" son + "worked with AJ" would be some powerful resume' contents.

Silly season is starting a little early this year....but since nobody else asked.....Anyone know what Skuza is up to? :p

i thought that was a classic line and i seem to remember it was Lee Beard referring to Mike green, although that does sound like something WJ would say !

The only thing missing from AJ's resume is a Nitro Funny World Championship. Is it possible, for Mr. Schumacher to have AJ, move over to crew chief one of his funny car teams? That way DSR, does not lose AJ and AJ gets to go after his wish of a Nitro Funny Car World Championship, YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!

Obviously there are two extremely pressing reasons to keep AJ in his current position.

1-to maintain your current domination
2-to keep a competitor from taking over the domination you once enjoyed.

I say that Alan must be in a fairly enviable position here as it nearly gives him license to name his price & terms as long as the dominance continues. If you think about it, I seriously doubt there are many competitors who are afraid of facing Tony behind the wheel. Conversely, I would imaging there is no shortage of competitors, team owners and crew chiefs who are afraid of Alan behind the wrench.

I would imagine there is no shortage of competitors, team owners and crew chiefs who are afraid of Alan behind the wrench.

::D I know; just ask 3 guys named Glen Mikres, Santo Rasparita and Ben Marshall! LOL Oh wait - you're not talking about Reinhart are you? :D:D:

Just kidding Alan! You looked so good in black and pink!

The only thing missing from AJ's resume is a Nitro Funny World Championship. Is it possible, for Mr. Schumacher to have AJ, move over to crew chief one of his funny car teams? That way DSR, does not lose AJ and AJ gets to go after his wish of a Nitro Funny Car World Championship, YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!

He has one

did anyone notice how much he was working with Mike Neff when Scelzi won a few years ago?

mike

Alright I'm breaking open my piggy bank, AJ will tune for my new operation next year, he can pick the class.

Crap $27.16 plus an old gum wrapper. I wonder if there's such a thing as a pro bono crew chief?

Alright I'm breaking open my piggy bank, AJ will tune for my new operation next year, he can pick the class.

Crap $27.16 plus an old gum wrapper. I wonder if there's such a thing as a pro bono crew chief?

I'll add my used copy of Pulp Fiction, Patrick Roy Rookie Card and a case of Coors Light to buy a turn key operation. With your $27.16 and the old gum wrapper, WERE A LOCK TO MAKE THE COUNTDOWN NEXT SEASON!!!:D But, I think the copy of Pulp Fiction, the Case of Coors Light and the Beer may be worth more than your Investment PJ.... I hope your ok with being the "MARTY THE ONE MAN PARTY" on this new SUPER TEAM!!!:eek:

I'll add my used copy of Pulp Fiction, Patrick Roy Rookie Card and a case of Coors Light to buy a turn key operation. With your $27.16 and the old gum wrapper, WERE A LOCK TO MAKE THE COUNTDOWN NEXT SEASON!!!:D But, I think the copy of Pulp Fiction, the Case of Coors Light and the Beer may be worth more than your Investment PJ.... I hope your ok with being the "MARTY THE ONE MAN PARTY" on this new SUPER TEAM!!!:eek:

Ok first of all as a die hard dedicated Red Wings fan we must burn the Roy card.

I'm not sure I could do all the moves Marty does WHILE DRIVING!!!!!! The cockpit is a little tight for me to break out the Robot:D

Now excuse me while I start yanking up the couch cushions to find more change to win this heated bidding war.:p

Just a question (you know, to stir the pot :) ) but would KB racing be considered a two car nitro team??????

id love to see a.j tune for team kalitta. that would be awesome, but if he is a free agent im sure don will pony up the big $$$$$ to keep him and more championships for the army car = zzzzzzzz :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back