2007 NHRA Season (1 Viewer)

imagine when some of the pro drivers and tuners and crew guysand gals read a post like that, all the rumor stuff. they must laugh their behinds off. i can only wish a.j goes to another team, if not, another boring year in fuel in 07. :(

Boring year in TF? It doesn't get much better than that. Schumacher didn't exactly run away with the championship in case you didn't notice. My guy finished third and I still think it was a great year. If Brandon could have won some rounds the first three races of the year or on the west coast swing it might have gone to the last round with three players instead of two. Maybe you're just upset that Doug didn't win. He'll get his eventually....this is why we continue to watch.

Well, on the Pro Stock side, my brother-in-law knows a guy who recently spoke to Greg Anderson, and Anderson told him that he will be leaving his job at Warren Johnson's shop to race a Firebird in PS. I find that hard to believe, but I got the info third hand, so it may pan out.

Now, that's what I'm talking about!!!! :D

Boring year in TF? It doesn't get much better than that. Schumacher didn't exactly run away with the championship in case you didn't notice. My guy finished third and I still think it was a great year. If Brandon could have won some rounds the first three races of the year or on the west coast swing it might have gone to the last round with three players instead of two. Maybe you're just upset that Doug didn't win. He'll get his eventually....this is why we continue to watch.

Barry, no offense but if the Sarge had showed up at the first 10 races of the year, he would have run away with it.

Doug,

No offence here either, but I think you'll find that there are plenty of knowledgeable fans in England (and all over Europe for that matter), and some far more in the know and closer to the sport than many people who post here on a regular basis with their hillarious claims.

It just happens that John Hutchinson is not one such fan, although it does seem he chooses to delude himself and others all over the internet that he is with his drivel and of course his regularly "cut and paste" material and links which he seems to think the world is interested in. Mr Hutchinson is not representative in any way of the average European drag racing fan and regularly the rest of us feel he does us and European drag racing a huge dis-service in his regular postings all around the "t'interweb". Although he does attend a few races in the US, mainly nostalgia stuff and other odd events rather than national events I believe, he is rarely seen at European events claiming that they are too far to travel to... although it seems 5000 miles to the US for a very average show is fine.

He does however seem to have the largest mailing list in the history of drag racing. More people have asked to be removed from this list who all recieve his incescant spam emails than you could possibly believe.

No doubt this post will recieve a torrent of abuse in reply as have numerous others by other members of message boards around the internet aimed in the same direction, but to be honest, its got to the stage over here that we just wish we could get rid of him elsewhere... (Not that anyone will have him)

CP

Mr Parker get your facts right, since joining the British drag racing forum I have not "cut or pasted" ONE single thread, the ones off this drag racing forum have been mine and if they weren't mine, I've always asked permission from the person who posted them to post them on the British forum with a link to them.

Since 2001 l've travelled to the USA on my vacations to attend the ACDelco Las Vegas NHRA Nationals twice, the Automobile Club of Southern California NHRA Finals three times, the Pontiac Performance NHRA Nationals once and the Goodguys Fuel & Gas Finals three times. Mr Parker calls these US drag racing events VERY AVERAGE which is an insult to the NHRA and the Goodguys, the drivers, crews and all the staff who help to make sure these events run very smoothly. l'll travel anywhere to watch drag racing, but where l go is my business NOT HIS.

lf you've got proof of the size of my mailing list and the people who've asked to be removed from this list then provide it, other wise stop spreading lies about me.

John.

Mr Parker get your facts right, since joining the British drag racing forum I have not "cut or pasted" ONE single thread, the ones off this drag racing forum have been mine and if they weren't mine, I've always asked permission from the person who posted them to post them on the British forum with a link to them.

Since 2001 l've travelled to the USA on my vacations to attend the ACDelco Las Vegas NHRA Nationals twice, the Automobile Club of Southern California NHRA Finals three times, the Pontiac Performance NHRA Nationals once and the Goodguys Fuel & Gas Finals three times. Mr Parker calls these US drag racing events VERY AVERAGE which is an insult to the NHRA and the Goodguys, the drivers, crews and all the staff who help to make sure these events run very smoothly. l'll travel anywhere to watch drag racing, but where l go is my business NOT HIS.

lf you've got proof of the size of my mailing list and the people who've asked to be removed from this list then provide it, other wise stop spreading lies about me.

John.

Cursors at 20 paces, gentlemen, draw your keyboards...................:eek:
Ok You both got each others leg wet.

Time to stop and continue on with the lying that is going on here.
Now lets get with it and get creative.

I heard firsthand from a guy that is related by a 2nd cousins third cousin who cleans pools in southern Cali and heard from a dry cleaner that is confided in by a plumber for a big name team owner, that there is going to be some word about a very large sponsorship that will surface either this year or the next one, that will bring an old, out of the seat FC driver back into the limelight with a 3 car team to combat Force & Shoe. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I heard firsthand from a guy that is related by a 2nd cousins third cousin who cleans pools in southern Cali and heard from a dry cleaner that is confided in by a plumber for a big name team owner, that there is going to be some word about a very large sponsorship that will surface either this year or the next one, that will bring an old, out of the seat FC driver back into the limelight with a 3 car team to combat Force & Shoe. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I had heard this as well, but thought it was just a rumor. But with a source like that, I'm starting to think there's some truth to this.

I also heard that there will be a GIRL on a Pro Stock Bike, but I don't believe it for a second, because the guy that told me this story wouldn't reveal his source.......

And come on.....a GIRL on a motorcycle..........Give me a break!!!!!!

Alan

I had heard this as well, but thought it was just a rumor. But with a source like that, I'm starting to think there's some truth to this.

I also heard that there will be a GIRL on a Pro Stock Bike, but I don't believe it for a second, because the guy that told me this story wouldn't reveal his source.......

Alan

LMAO that was too damn funny! :D

More news from this really silly thread!

Possibly from S$$$$ TV - "TF Drivers Morgan Lucas and J.R. Todd have dicovered a new preference for ice and snow over asphalt after bobsledding.
The teamates reportedly announced that they will forgo the 2007 Top Fuel season and will move to Minnesota to race in the new T???? Fuel Snowmobile Series!" Remember, you heard it here first!
Sorry - just couldn't resist.
Thank goodness that testing is only a few weeks away - this thread proves how desperate we all become in the off season - :D

Alan

lol.........I gues next you will say there will be a girl in a Pro Stock car too. And then a girl in a T/F F/C...........dream on ..........

Alan

And let me guess, she is going to be on a team bike to one of the best bike champions in the game right??? Dream on Alan!

I have some news. I will be joining the ranks of the Top Fuel class with my bicycle.

I just wanted to confirm it for those that were wondering.

AND - my dog told me, because she heard it from someone on the street via "yips" that Skuza was coming back next year in a Joe Gibbs funded, Miller Lite top fueler. They realized that Skuza is the best driver of all time.

I still think I can take him with my bicycle...

Mr XXXX get your facts right, since joining the British drag racing forum I have not "cut or pasted" ONE single thread, the ones off this drag racing forum have been mine and if they weren't mine, I've always asked permission from the person who posted them to post them on the British forum with a link to them.

John.

This paragraph was cut and paste from when Mr Hutch shit the bed over something i commented on.

I used to be on the famous mailing list, i asked to be removed but was staggered to see the amount of people on the list.

Like i say time and time again, the man is persistent, you have to give him that!

lol.........I gues next you will say there will be a girl in a Pro Stock car too. And then a girl in a T/F F/C...........dream on ..........

A GIRL??? In Pro Stock????????????hahahahahahahahahahaha. Stop it.......you're killin me hahahahahahahahahaha A girl in Pro Stock, good one!!!!!

Top Fuel, I can see, Funny Car.....Maybe......Maybe not.

But PRO STOCK????? You must be new here. Just stick around for a while, you'll get the hang of it! When you make stuff up, try to at least make it realistic.:D :D :D

Alan

Another US drag racing friend saw Alan a couple of weeks ago at the PRI show in Orlando, he indicated everything was fine in the Schumacher camp but who knows. I assume you know that Gary Densham and Greg are now a team car to Mike Ashley, Morgan and Melanie.

I'll tell you something about AJ... He's staying put! I talked to him about what his plans were, and he was very happy to be staying on, if he was to jump camp it wouldn't be with Morgan Lucus, I'll tell you that now!

Mike

AJ is indeed staying on, and I hear talk in the back, Tony is planning on cracking the 330 record.
He was very sure they could get it up to at least 330.23 or so.
can you imagine a 330 mph record.......WOW!! for sure going to have to up that speed limit wear to 350 now boy.
Whats next the funny cars getting that fast?
Also out of the Red Camp, there will be a twice retired driver/owner coming back to run in a FC...............Guess Who?!?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AJ is indeed staying on, and I hear talk in the back, Tony is planning on cracking the 330 record.
He was very sure they could get it up to at least 330.23 or so.
can you imagine a 330 mph record.......WOW!! for sure going to have to up that speed limit wear to 350 now boy.
Whats next the funny cars getting that fast?
Also out of the Red Camp, there will be a twice retired driver/owner coming back to run in a FC...............Guess Who?!?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pete, l was at the 2005 Columbus event and Tony set a National Speed Record of 336.15 mph :cool: which was phenomenal considering that the Columbus strip is not known for speed records.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back