2007 NHRA Season (1 Viewer)

Would someone please let me know what teams if any I am going to be running next year as I have been out of touch over the holiday's? It will be interesting to see if I have anything show up at the test sessions or Pomona since the folks here know a lot more then I do on this.

Would someone please let me know what teams if any I am going to be running next year as I have been out of touch over the holiday's? It will be interesting to see if I have anything show up at the test sessions or Pomona since the folks here know a lot more then I do on this.

Once the rumor mongers have found places for all of your talent to go, hopefully they will find it in their hearts to put together new teams for you. :D

William, I am no different then you. We are equals and understand I respect you also.

Hey Don,

I heard from a source inside your building that Tony is teaming up with the Pedregon brothers, and that you are coming out of retirement to drive the ARMY car. The way I hear it, you are after that Championship that eluded you back in the day. And we all know that Tony has always wanted to drive a Funny Car and not a Dragster, since you wouldn't let him, he had to go elsewhere. You can deny it if you want, but my source is pretty good.

Alan

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um excuse me Don but you wouldn't happen to know where I can get info on every little detail of how a nitro funny car is tuned and put together and stuff . I have read alot of how they work but i wan't more info.

Now this was funny.

OH well, If Don won't tell ya....

Alright, I have gotten my email & IMs full 4 times and I guess if Dons not gonna tell ya, I guess its my place to do it!

Here Goes:

Dan O going to NHRA was a plot, We had this all planned out! We secretly funded the new Bernstein deal to draw Ray away from being Top Dog at NHRA, and stick a racer back in the saddle.

Heres the Scoop:

We have a Prototype Battery Operated/ Electric Powered Dragster, that in testing at Bonneville has topped 304.78 mph in the standing 1/4 mile. The secret to acheive it being a raceable machine we had to make sure of this; to get it spooled up enough to take off and get a respectable 60' time.<.80 // it was a chore to get 4201.60 lb-ft torque down from an electric motor < currently the best ET we have achieved was a measly 5.609, but our engineering department is working throughout the Holiday season to make this a best case low by seasons start in Pomona.>
With Dan now in the Top Spot, we have assured him. that this will lessen the cost from Nitro Racing and still keep the excitement of the 1320, and still maintain our spot as the leading charger company.
The hard part was to adjust weight versus repectable horsepower, Engine displaced by a battery box was the chore, The offset of torque and thrust, while maintaining power to, & downforce on, the drive wheels.
Now, assuredly, we at Schumacher Electric are the Official Battery Charger Company of NHRA and have plans for the other teams to benefit by offering dyno-time & blueprints to the system for parity across the field.

It should be late 2007 for the Funny Cars, but they should be inplace by the 08 racing season.

Happy New Years to All, and a Grand Racing Season for 2007

Schumacher TED?

Alright, I have gotten my email & IMs full 4 times and I guess if Dons not gonna tell ya, I guess its my place to do it!

Pete - Don's gonna be really pissed when he finds out you found the El Patron stash and spilled the beans about the TED (Top Electrical Dragster)! - :D
Happy New Year back at ya!

Hey, He would really be ticked if I told ya that the Trump had funding in the deal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But I Didn't!!

Happy New Year back at Ya Jim !!

2007. In a world of short attention spans and imediate gratification, how long can it be until the NHRA surpasses NASCAR! 500 miles vs. 1/4 miles! Thank God for the NHRA! Whether you hate the fact the BRUT car is now Blue, whether you wish John Force still drove for Oldsmobile, whether you wish TJ would drive a Skoal Peach car! No matter, damn I love knowing I can mess around all day on Sunday after church and nestle in with some Kettle Corn and A and W Cream Soda for Round 1 of Top Fuel on ESPN2.

Have a great year Maters!

Bullard

Well my "Nanny" is from London, England and she tells me that her people are saying that the British are putting together a 2 car Top-Fuel team to be funded by Queen Elizabeth & Margaret Thatcher ! They will showcase the "Royal British Navy" dragster to combat with Shoe and his US Army car. Word is, Tony Blair will Crew Chief and Boy George will be the driver. The 2nd Dragster will fly the "Beefeaters Gin" colors to try and compete with the Budweiser rail, to be piloted by David Beckham and tuned by Sir Paul McCartney. The rumor out of the "Royal Race Shop", housed in Buckingham Palace, is that both teams will use a Double Decker bus as their tow-vehicle. The crew members will be made up of faithful Palace Guards and the PR Director for both teams will be none other than Sir John Hutchinson.........at least to hear my Nanny tell it anyway.
This outta be good................

Don...you do remember that I was driving a new funny car for you this year I hope...lol...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

David

I thought Alan and Fry were going to be driving along with Jack and me in the Top Fuel car. If you really want to drive I will put another car out there and you can run with us.

David

I thought Alan and Fry were going to be driving along with Jack and me in the Top Fuel car. If you really want to drive I will put another car out there and you can run with us.

Thanks Don...btw..word on the street is that Coil and Force had a fight and Coil is available...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WOW that is good news, I was wondering who would be available to tune my Reinhart and Fry teams, now that will solve that question

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back