2007 NHRA Season (2 Viewers)

And not to harp on this again, but what in the sam he!! is KB waiting for on giving us a paint scheme for 2007. Darn it all get out! I'm used to teams force feeding me paint schemes not me begging.

On the Snake Rumor, not only Dixon coming, but I'm hearing Snake is looking closely at a former alcohol crew chief who's making limited runs for Top Fuel team, FOR a seat in a NEW Funny Car down the road. And he's already got a Wally!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Unless you're willing to quote your source, I think this is BS. Where do you people come up with this crap?:D :D :D

Alan

My American drag racing friend heard the rumour second-hand from a guy he knows online who was at the Vegas race. He was told this by some guys who are with the Kalitta camp. He doesn't swear by it, but he believes this guy is reliable enough not to go online and lie about what he was told...but all he can say to validate it is to call it "The Word On The Street"..

imagine when some of the pro drivers and tuners and crew guysand gals read a post like that, all the rumor stuff. they must laugh their behinds off. i can only wish a.j goes to another team, if not, another boring year in fuel in 07. :(

The word on the street about the 2007 NHRA Season is that Alan Johnson will sign on with Lucas Oil and take over Morgan's Top Fuel team. If that happens, Morgan Lucas will win the Powerade championship next season. Without him, the Sarge would be an also-ran. Melanie's going to the Powers team to team with or be associated with Hot Rod Fuller, and The Snake should hire Adam Sorokin to drive the ? Funny Car, son of the late Mike Sorokin of Surfers fame in the mid-60s. The guy is great and he can drive.

Phil Burkhart is also looking for a ride, and he's an excellent driver.

Keep smokin,lol.

I think you summed this up well Alan...

No offense there John , but the word on the street in " England ? "

Doug,

No offence here either, but I think you'll find that there are plenty of knowledgeable fans in England (and all over Europe for that matter), and some far more in the know and closer to the sport than many people who post here on a regular basis with their hillarious claims.

It just happens that John Hutchinson is not one such fan, although it does seem he chooses to delude himself and others all over the internet that he is with his drivel and of course his regularly "cut and paste" material and links which he seems to think the world is interested in. Mr Hutchinson is not representative in any way of the average European drag racing fan and regularly the rest of us feel he does us and European drag racing a huge dis-service in his regular postings all around the "t'interweb". Although he does attend a few races in the US, mainly nostalgia stuff and other odd events rather than national events I believe, he is rarely seen at European events claiming that they are too far to travel to... although it seems 5000 miles to the US for a very average show is fine.

He does however seem to have the largest mailing list in the history of drag racing. More people have asked to be removed from this list who all recieve his incescant spam emails than you could possibly believe.

No doubt this post will recieve a torrent of abuse in reply as have numerous others by other members of message boards around the internet aimed in the same direction, but to be honest, its got to the stage over here that we just wish we could get rid of him elsewhere... (Not that anyone will have him)

CP

Word on the street is that some multi-time funny car champ is going to let some girl drive one of his cars next year :rolleyes:

Well, on the Pro Stock side, my brother-in-law knows a guy who recently spoke to Greg Anderson, and Anderson told him that he will be leaving his job at Warren Johnson's shop to race a Firebird in PS. I find that hard to believe, but I got the info third hand, so it may pan out.

Well, on the Pro Stock side, my brother-in-law knows a guy who recently spoke to Greg Anderson, and Anderson told him that he will be leaving his job at Warren Johnson's shop to race a Firebird in PS. I find that hard to believe, but I got the info third hand, so it may pan out.

it my pan out but he'll never amount to anything.....lol :p

I heard that Pat is getting out of the Chi-town Hustler and they are going to put a hired gun in the seat :eek:

Doug,

No offence here either, but I think you'll find that there are plenty of knowledgeable fans in England (and all over Europe for that matter), and some far more in the know and closer to the sport than many people who post here on a regular basis with their hillarious claims.

It just happens that John Hutchinson is not one such fan, although it does seem he chooses to delude himself and others all over the internet that he is with his drivel and of course his regularly "cut and paste" material and links which he seems to think the world is interested in. Mr Hutchinson is not representative in any way of the average European drag racing fan and regularly the rest of us feel he does us and European drag racing a huge dis-service in his regular postings all around the "t'interweb". Although he does attend a few races in the US, mainly nostalgia stuff and other odd events rather than national events I believe, he is rarely seen at European events claiming that they are too far to travel to... although it seems 5000 miles to the US for a very average show is fine.

He does however seem to have the largest mailing list in the history of drag racing. More people have asked to be removed from this list who all recieve his incescant spam emails than you could possibly believe.

No doubt this post will recieve a torrent of abuse in reply as have numerous others by other members of message boards around the internet aimed in the same direction, but to be honest, its got to the stage over here that we just wish we could get rid of him elsewhere... (Not that anyone will have him)

CP

Now I dont feel so bad, England has there own Franklin!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back