2007 NHRA Season (1 Viewer)

Thanks Don...btw..word on the street is that Coil and Force had a fight and Coil is available...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That would make Don's year right there!!! Can you imagine a team with Alan Johnson and Austin Coil both on it? That would be a DSR rout. Don, you know I'm a Force guy, but good luck in 07. I always enjoy the fight.

And people wonder why this part of the year is called "the silly season." Should be over in about three weeks...

Pete and Don,

Shame on you guys! The 1st of the year was supposed to be the announcement of our new "Arrangement"! :rolleyes:

Maybe I will just call it all off now! :eek:

Rapid

I just got a call from Buckingham Palace

the Queen has invited both Alan Johnson and Don Schumacher to a dinner party. She will then Knight them both with the understanding that they allow Prince Philip to drive a TF car for the 2007 season.
Lets see how this sounds=Sir Donald Schumacher
Have to admit it has a certain ring to it.
let the silly season continue

word on the street :

"left turn only"
"stop"
"right turn only"

soon as i see some more, i'll post

jf

top secret PS bike for DSR camp

these top secret photos were taken from deep inside the top secret DSR facility
located in the woods of Idaho. See I knew nobody knew Don has a very secretive shop. He is to busy to visit this shop what with all the shirts he has to OK etc.

Attachments

• myhouse004copy.gif
    myhouse004copy.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 32
David

I thought Alan and Fry were going to be driving along with Jack and me in the Top Fuel car. If you really want to drive I will put another car out there and you can run with us.

don i am upset to see that you have forgotten the deal that you and i struck up for another FC

don't you remember? we worn torn for a name between "The Wonder Hustler" and "The Chi-Town Wonder Wagon" :p :D

don i am upset to see that you have forgotten the deal that you and i struck up for another FC

don't you remember? we worn torn for a name between "The Wonder Hustler" and "The Chi-Town Wonder Wagon" :p :D

Mike...maybe he'll put a car out there for each of us...the more the merrier...and the limit is 4 cars...lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back