How have the fans accepted Pro Stock this year? (1 Viewer)

I don't miss the ugly friggen things they called hood scoops these days and since the mid 80's what PS team without deep pockets ever won?

And what did we get? The return of "Pro Greg"... Daddy Whore...l mean Warbucks & Jason Dive... Satisfied, kiddies? Only deep pocket teams can win now!! Miss the hood scoops & Holleys...

I'm not sure what your point is here, but assuming you're talking about the EFI, that wasn't a huge factor in who was winning vs who wasn't. The bottom line is that the move to EFI was ABSOLUTELY overdue, whether any of us like it or not.

Pro Stock has been a story of the haves vs the have nots for quite a long time, so that's nothing new to talk about. The Summit team has always been a frontrunner. They just happened to get a better jump on the new set up. Over the course of the year, The Elite Chevy, as well as the Gray program have closed the gap significantly. So what does that leave us? The same three teams running at the front, just mixing up the order a little bit.

So, is this "kiddie" satisfied? Nope. What would've satisfied me is the sanctioning body to be more proactive in the regulation of the rules so the costs wouldn't have been allowed to skyrocket in the first place. But that's the catch-22 with this sport, all the way from Top Fuel down to the slowest of Stock Eliminator classes. Everybody wants to see the records fall, so the gloves got removed a long time ago and it's too late to put them back on.

Sean D

Sean D

And what did we get? The return of "Pro Greg"... Daddy Whore...l mean Warbucks & Jason Dive... Satisfied, kiddies? Only deep pocket teams can win now!! Miss the hood scoops & Holleys...
tell us how you really feel doug......other than greg stanfield with the first PS camaro, we can thank jason and greg for being the real
full time guinea pigs with the new camaro body, and losing while figuring it out; to the likes of erica and jeg running tried and true combinations. how come jeg doesn't win every year? he has deep pockets......how come jeg didn't figure out this EFI just as fast as jason and greg? oh, that's rite, because money alone doesn't buy wins.

If I recall correctly Jeg and AJ both won championships in Dodges and a fair amount of races. This was Chevys year, things will balance out.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back