Bandimere Testing Results? 200mph in Pro Stock This Year? (1 Viewer)

Frank

Nitro Member
Anyone have any testing results from Bandimere this last week? Usually a handful of pro stockers test throughout the week. Also, will this be the year that someone finally runs 200mph in Pro Stock at the Mile High's?

Based on the high temps forecast, I'll say no 200mph yet. Although P/S has had some outstanding performance this season when conditions are right.
AccuWeather.com is predickting 92 Sat. & 95 Sun.

Last edited:
it's a fine line between using enough wing in the thin air without sacrificing aero, and having an uncontrollable race car, so it would take some brass ones to beat AJ's time

Forecast high for Morrison tomorrow is 85. The temp will probably be around 75 once the 2nd session rolls around. I think it's going to be real close. My guess is 199.75 will be top speed of the meet. IF there is a rain delay that cools the track down and the 2nd session gets pushed later into the night, then I could definitely see the 200mph mark falling. We shall see.

Based on the high temps forecast, I'll say no 200mph yet. Although P/S has had some outstanding performance this season when conditions are right.
AccuWeather.com is predickting 92 Sat. & 95 Sun.

And 95 is brutal in the thin air....I've never been sunburned as bad as I was the first year I raced at Bandimere as I got progressively more burned each day as my racing friends from Colorado just sat back and laughed!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back