Bandimere Testing Results?? (1 Viewer)

Frank

Nitro Member
Anyone know if the Pro Stock guys (gal) were testing last week and if so what numbers they were running?

Anyone know if the Pro Stock guys (gal) were testing last week and if so what numbers they were running?
Chris aka Chili usually attends the test session maybe he will chime in. I used to go all the time but its been a few years for me since I last went. Suppose to be upper 80's on Friday with a slight chance of showers. The second session should be mid 70's depending on clouds.

Chris aka Chili usually attends the test session maybe he will chime in. I used to go all the time but its been a few years for me since I last went. Suppose to be upper 80's on Friday with a slight chance of showers. The second session should be mid 70's depending on clouds.
No I didnt make it there. I know AJ was there testing. Del Worsham was up there last Tuesday night testing. Solid looking run but clocks were not setup for 1000 foot.

No surprise Allen Johnson was there testing. Thanks for the info Chris.

Wayne, looks like Friday is going to have some rain delays, I guess we'll see how many. Hopefully we'll dodge the big bullets and still get both sessions in.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back