Pro Stock Testing @ Bandimere (1 Viewer)

Frank

Nitro Member
I'm assuming there were a bunch of teams testing the new fuel injection combo on the mountain last week. Anyone know who was there and what E.T./Speeds they were running?

Bandimere Facebook page shows video of Allen Johnson running 7.017 @ 196.13 on July 13..

I heard there were mostly early shut off passes, those numbers back that up.

Here is a pretty cool onboard video of Matt Hartford testing 3 days ago at Bandimere, and he clicks it as soon as he hits high gear.

Cool video Chris thanks for sharing. As for the video of Allen Johnson, I wasn't able to find it on Bandimere's Facebook page. Thanks Dan for sharing though. Hmm, maybe A. J. told them to take it down? Regardless, if he did run 7.01 @ 196, that is pretty close to a full pull. The track speed record which was set last year is 201. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't pro stock been 2-3 mph slower at each event this year compared to 2015? So 196 isn't too far off.

Video is still there, about 20 posts down the page as of this morning.. Posted July 13, 10:31am. A few below the photo of John Force with the Bandimere family.

When comparing this year's PS National event times to previous years, this year's times/speeds are fairly close to those run at the same events in 2013. If that's the case in Denver, expect 6.95 at 198.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back