Pro Stock Testing in Bradenton? (1 Viewer)

DragFan2

Nitro Member
Anyone know about Pro Stock testing in Bradenton this week. I heard from a source that some are down there right now. V. Gaines and Allen Johnson, along with Kurt Busch, the Mopar contingent, are supposedly there and making runs. Any of you Maters in the Tampa/Brandon/Bradenton/Sarasota area interested in checking it out and giving us an update if possible?

Anyone know about Pro Stock testing in Bradenton this week. I heard from a source that some are down there right now. V. Gaines and Allen Johnson, along with Kurt Busch, the Mopar contingent, are supposedly there and making runs. Any of you Maters in the Tampa/Brandon/Bradenton/Sarasota area interested in checking it out and giving us an update if possible?

Saw some pics of Kurt Busch and V Gaines making hits on Facebook today. Kurt Busch appeared to be making hits in Vinnie DeCeglie's car (it was the purple Mountain View tire Mopar). Allen Johnson was there, but he was in street clothes and his car did not appear in any of the pics. The poster of the pics did not post times though ...

EDIT: Saw Allen's hauler in the background of one of the pics, so maybe he will give it a crack tomorrow.

Last edited:
If someone can confirm whether they'll be there tomorrow, I can head down there with camera in hand! It's an hour from my house and I'm off all day...

Edit: Just found out that they're done for this week and should be back next week and/or the week after. I won't be able to go down there until the 17th and will post any pics if they're there that day.

Last edited:
If someone can confirm whether they'll be there tomorrow, I can head down there with camera in hand! It's an hour from my house and I'm off all day...

Edit: Just found out that they're done for this week and should be back next week and/or the week after. I won't be able to go down there until the 17th and will post any pics if they're there that day.

Thanks Dave. Any info about them testing over a weekend would be helpful, although I know that Bradenton has the U.S. StreetNationals coming up on the last weekend of January so it would have to be prior to that. I hope you can get down there on the 17th if more testing is going on. Look forward to your pics if you do go.

Thanks Dave. Any info about them testing over a weekend would be helpful, although I know that Bradenton has the U.S. StreetNationals coming up on the last weekend of January so it would have to be prior to that. I hope you can get down there on the 17th if more testing is going on. Look forward to your pics if you do go.

You bet :) The pre-Gators testing last year was a blast. I'm also hitting PBIR this year for the Nitro testing. I have a message to Bob Tasca on Facebook asking if he can give me a loose schedule for Fri/Sat Feb 4th/5th.

Saw some pics of Kurt Busch and V Gaines making hits on Facebook today. Kurt Busch appeared to be making hits in Vinnie DeCeglie's car (it was the purple Mountain View tire Mopar). Allen Johnson was there, but he was in street clothes and his car did not appear in any of the pics. The poster of the pics did not post times though ...

EDIT: Saw Allen's hauler in the background of one of the pics, so maybe he will give it a crack tomorrow.

Who's Facebook page? The track's?

Well I won't be going to the track today since rain is the forcast for all of Hillsborough County :( And it's raining right now here in Plant City:(

Hey Dave,

What a bummer about the rain today. I'm over in Orlando and it came down in buckets for hours here too. Ruined a good day off for you huh? I'm stuck at work, but hope to get down to West Palm on Friday Feb 4th for the Nitro Test-N-Tune sessions. Can't stay for Saturday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back