Hagan getting new colors??? (1 Viewer)

I hope it works out better then BrakeSafe did. I did notice his trailer is all red now, so I assume it will be something to do with red. All of the DSR Funny Cars look nice, I'm sure this will be no exception.

ever notice how Don is able to resurrect old sponsors? . .maybe he is bringing another one back. just speculating.

Does any one know what color the trailer was before it was wrapped for the brake safe sponsorship.

With burgers on Mel's car, and MacDonalds in many of the tracks, some double arches on another funny car would be great!

I belive the trailer is red from the Scelzi Oakley/Mopar Puzzle car year. That was the last year the trailer was painted.

With burgers on Mel's car, and MacDonalds in many of the tracks, some double arches on another funny car would be great!

mite as well get BK too - then ronald mcdonald and the king can mascot around
pits..........i mean their respective pit area :rolleyes:

lost the hot rockstar girls - lost the hot skoal girls - probably lost other hot girls.

tip to 2010 teams - get hot girls.

sorry, little off topic

mite as well get BK too - then ronald mcdonald and the king can mascot around
pits..........i mean their respective pit area :rolleyes:

lost the hot rockstar girls - lost the hot skoal girls - probably lost other hot girls.

tip to 2010 teams - get hot girls.

sorry, little off topic

BRUT girls too :(.

Ditto, bring em back

Thats what i was thinking i know the trailer Matt used on the IHRA tour was his own and has been or was being sold.... CHEAP......

Billy
I think you are right. They pitted next to us at Indy two or thee years ago, and I remember it was a right hand door trailer. They pitted next to us last year at Vegas, and it was a right hand door trailer, but I dont think it was the same one. I can't remember if it was a spread axle or not.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back