New Driver for Dunn (1 Viewer)

If I had to take a guess - it will be a driver that want's nitro seat time - an alcohol funnycar driver wanting to make the jump perhaps. Burkhart, Toliver, Johnson Jr. - they all have expierence and would expect to get paid to drive. Maybe someone knows otherwise, but I don't believe Tony B gets paid to drive. I'm not familiar with the goings on in TAFC but probably someone on here can take some guesses as to who would be a fit for Big Jim's team.

Good luck to Tony B, dude would be the next John Force if he could dominate like he did in TAFC.

Hmmmm..... a driver that wants nitro seat time....I'm thinking it's going to be AJ......NO, not Alan Johnson......AJ Allmendinger! :D

I would say the driver who brings the most $$ to the table will get the seat.

If I had to take a guess - it will be a driver that want's nitro seat time - an alcohol funnycar driver wanting to make the jump perhaps. Burkhart, Toliver, Johnson Jr. - they all have expierence and would expect to get paid to drive. Maybe someone knows otherwise, but I don't believe Tony B gets paid to drive. I'm not familiar with the goings on in TAFC but probably someone on here can take some guesses as to who would be a fit for Big Jim's team.

Good luck to Tony B, dude would be the next John Force if he could dominate like he did in TAFC.

when i worked for toliver (tonys first year in a nfc) he paid to drive the second car.

I would say the driver who brings the most $$ to the table will get the seat.

I'm going to agree on this one. I believe Dunn has been quoted before as saying he will go with the best business choice for a driver (ie. $$)

If its about who needs some nitro seat time, then I'm going to say me and Timmah should both be on that short list! ;)

The article did say the prospect is "currently driving elsewhere." That leaves out Skuza and some of the other names mentioned. My guess is TJ Jr.

I have heard TJ Jr's name in conjunction with the Mopar/Oakley Dodge @ DSR more than once for '09.

Someone who is currently driving for another team ... that brings money to the table ... PURELY guessing here ... Gary Densham?

I have heard TJ Jr's name in conjunction with the Mopar/Oakley Dodge @ DSR more than once for '09.

Someone who is currently driving for another team ... that brings money to the table ... PURELY guessing here ... Gary Densham?

ahhhhh NO, can't even see that happening if they open the ice rink in that warm place....:eek::D

d'kid

I think it will be Jerry. The move makes sense. Does anyone know if Canidae is staying on for 2009?

In my eyes, the best driver for that car would be Phil Burkhart. He would be one that charmed the sponsors and fans, while Big Jim just could concentrate on making it go 1000'.

Toliver is over the top, TJ is too mellow, PB is just perfect for the combination.

I think it will be Jerry. The move makes sense.

IMO, if Jerry had money to bring, he would stay at DSR. With RockStar leaving, what money does he have to bring? He has never run on his own dime. He ran MAD, then WWF ... then sat out ... Schick ... then sat out ... now RockStar. History says the next step is not a fun one for Jerry ...

IMO, if Jerry had money to bring, he would stay at DSR. With RockStar leaving, what money does he have to bring? He has never run on his own dime. He ran MAD, then WWF ... then sat out ... Schick ... then sat out ... now RockStar. History says the next step is not a fun one for Jerry ...

Trust me Chris ( no disrespect to you at all) but I know from working for him Jerry has the money to run on his own. Maybe not like some ppl and probably dont want to spend all his money on racing out of his own pocket but he could if he wanted to. just smart bussiness ;)

Travo

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back