Angelle (1 Viewer)

And this thread was originally about....????

Um, Angelle. The latest addition to the NHRA Blog writers. Great to see her jump in. To continue the weather derailment, my pals are racing thier vintage snowmobiles at Eagle River this weekend, it's been warm and raining for days up here, going to be a mess. Back to Angelle, best of luck!

Hey gang,
Just stopped by to say hello and to thank you all for the support of my new team. I was pleasantly surprised to see no bashing going on. Thanks!! My new team is coming together really fast and we are all getting along so perfectly that it almost seems too good to be true. I am anxious about riding the Buell. It's going to be quite a difference for me but I know I will get use to it quickly. I did want to respond to the comment about me and Antron supporting each other,.. let me tell you, If you thought we showed alot of support for each other before,.. you ain't seen nothing yet. Antron is more than just a racing friend of mine. He is married to my cousin, who is more like my sister. We talk on a regular basis and lately have been motivating each other more than ever because we are both doing something new. I love Antron like a brother and I will be in his lane rooting him and cheering him on like a crazy person. I am so proud of him I can't even explain it.
Well, that's really all I wanted to say,.. I hope you guys and gals all had a really fun, safe and blessed holiday.

Take care and I'll try to stop in from time to time to say hello.

Sincerely,
Angelle

A... What's the story with the dealership? Is it even an issue?

No issue at all. My dealership is separate from my racing, I don't have a contract with Buell or Harley Davidson,.. as a matter of fact we don't even call it a Buell, it's a S & S VTwin. There is no backing or support from them for any teams other than for the Screaming Eagle team. I spoke directly to my friends at Suzuki and told them of my decision to switch which was primarily based on the fact that it there just wasn't a Suzuki ride available for me that I could afford to take. They understood completely and said that they wish to have me back one day. I will continue my support of the Suzuki line through my dealership and at the same time show my support of S&S on the race track. Although I am contemplating selling my share of the Suzuki dealership. I really want to put my whole heart back into my racing again.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Thanks,
Angelle

Angelle...Even thought your "LSU TIGERS" beat my OHIO STATE BUCKEYE'S last week...your great for our sport....an awesome PSB Rider....and a full blown Hottie!!;) Great to hear you'll have a full time ride in 08'!!! Go Get'em Next year! See ya in Denver!

Timmah!

Angelle mentioned bashing and I thought we were talking about what LSU did to Ohio State:D

Sorry but you left the door open:);):rolleyes:

Hey gang,
Just stopped by to say hello and to thank you all for the support of my new team. I was pleasantly surprised to see no bashing going on. Thanks!! My new team is coming together really fast and we are all getting along so perfectly that it almost seems too good to be true. I am anxious about riding the Buell. It's going to be quite a difference for me but I know I will get use to it quickly. I did want to respond to the comment about me and Antron supporting each other,.. let me tell you, If you thought we showed alot of support for each other before,.. you ain't seen nothing yet. Antron is more than just a racing friend of mine. He is married to my cousin, who is more like my sister. We talk on a regular basis and lately have been motivating each other more than ever because we are both doing something new. I love Antron like a brother and I will be in his lane rooting him and cheering him on like a crazy person. I am so proud of him I can't even explain it.
Well, that's really all I wanted to say,.. I hope you guys and gals all had a really fun, safe and blessed holiday.

Take care and I'll try to stop in from time to time to say hello.

Sincerely,
Angelle

Angelle, Have you ever have pondered the thought running Pro Stock. You have the talent and you know how to win, it would be great seeing you give the boys a run for the money. We all love ya, good luck this year. Sonny

:
A... What's the story with the dealership? Is it even an issue?

I kinda of wondered that myself but considering that so many motorcycle dealers have multiple makes of bikes, and multiple dealerships.

The dealer I bought my Ninja from had a Kawasaki store, a Suzuki Store and a Honda Store.

Angelle moving to pro stock car was what i was actually hoping for. pro stock car is the only category that does not have any female representation and Angells presence would have definitely bumped up interest for the factory hotrods

Hi Angelle,
thank you for coming on here again and chatting with us.
I know it wasn't easy and I applaud you for being stronger than the critics and their criticisms.

Question:

is your boyfriend any relation to the "Drago" that trains with Matt Serra on the T.U.F. tv show?

Cool that you train jiu-jitsu. I got my blue belt from Royce Gracie in '97.

Thanx again, and I will be cheering for you.
seeya.gif

Thanks for coming back on here Angelle..............best of luck next season, and congrats on your new daughter, can't wait to see her at the tracks! And oh yeah, from a fellow Coonass, how 'bout those Tigers!;)

Hey gang,
I couldn't sleep, I had surgery on my gums today. YUCK! I am in pain!! They cut my palate to get graphs of tissue to fix the receding gum lines that I have. My mouth is full of stitches. Let me tell you, TAKE CARE OF YOUR GUMS!! It sucks to have to go through what I went through today. The dentist says its from brushing too hard so if any of you are white nuckle brushers like me,.. LIGHTEN UP!!
Okay, enough of the dental advice, I just wanted to answer the question about Seth. He is not related to the Drago that trains with Matt Serra but I bet he wishes he was. Seth is an MMA fighter but is out of commission right now due to his recent knee surgery that he suffered from while training for an all military fight in Tampa Florida. We are both huge fight fans and are actively involved in the sport. I recently got my blue belt in Jiujitsu and I was so proud that day, I felt like I had just won a race. Good thing for me is they don't beat me when I win races like they did the day I got my blue belt. Each team member that is ranked higher than you gets to slam you to the ground and then whip you with their belt as hard at they want. I was black and blue the next few days but it was all worth it.

Well guys and gals, thanks again for the support and good luck wishes. I'll be stoping by from time to time, but if any of you have any comments or questions you would like to leave me in between,... please visit my myspace page at MySpace.com - Angelle - 100 - Female - The Swamp, Louisiana - www.myspace.com/angellesampey

Take care gang!

Angelle

Last edited:
ya know Angelle you're almost becoming a regular around here, see I told you we weren't that bad:D

I'm not sure what sounds more painful the gums or the team belt beating. I suppose its good motivation to keep moving up in the belts though. The higher you get the less people there are the to take a whack lol

Good luck

Angelle, I just heard a commercial about a new laser technology for gums surgery. No graphs, no stitches, less pain... Hope you feel better.

Hey gang,
I recently got my blue belt in Jiujitsu and I was so proud that day, I felt like I had just won a race.

Damn! A girl that is shorter than me, is lighter than me, can ride better than me, owns a motorcycle store and to top it all off, she can kick my A$$!!

Please don't tell me that your Dad owns a brewery!! :D :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back