Angelle (1 Viewer)

Pro Stock Motorcycles worst nightmare. Angelle with Buell power. Should be a straight shot to the championship if they get George to tune again next year.

If she does, it will be her first championship without one of my stickers on her bike:(

Jay

Pro Stock Motorcycles worst nightmare. Angelle with Buell power. Should be a straight shot to the championship if they get George to tune again next year.

If she does, it will be her first championship without one of my stickers on her bike:(

Jay

Are you factoring in the 20lbs the Buells stand to gain after a couple of races as a result of this collaboration.;)

Jay

Jay, I won my six championship seasons with your sticker....none without it!
DANG IT!!!! Thats it! "The common denominator" I WILL run APE stickers in 2008.....look out world! .....With pride!
By the way...you do sell some stuff I can run on my Fully AMERICAN MADE Pro Stocker ...dont cha?:) GB3

Last edited:
Jay, I won my six championship seasons with your sticker....none without it!
DANG IT!!!! Thats it! "The common denominator" I WILL run APE stickers in 2008.....look out world! .....With pride!
By the way...you do sell some stuff I can run on my Fully AMERICAN MADE Pro Stocker ...dont cha?:) GB3

Geroge;
I have always prided myself on the fact that all of your championships with both John Myers and Angelle, had APE stickers on the bikes. Glad you feel that way too.

However, I don't make any thing for the gas burning Harleys® (yet). I do make the wrist pins that the top fuel Harleys® use.:D

I will send you some stickers anyway.

Jay

Congrats to Angelle. This is tough for me though, I really like Angelle and the Bryce's but I just can't stand V-twins.

Angelle is riding Karl's Bike next year.....could be a VeeTwin....could be a 4Cylinder.....Jay if you sold some cool stuff to make them go fast ...well, I think a deal could be struck for them to run a lil APE sticker...... I will tell you where you can get some cool valve springs that you can doctor on, repackage,, and sell as APE springs.:)G

Do I think Angelle deserves a ride? Absolutely. I just wish it didnt come at the expense of a rookie that did everything right. :(

Angelle is riding Karl's Bike next year.....could be a VeeTwin....could be a 4Cylinder.....Jay if you sold some cool stuff to make them go fast ...well, I think a deal could be struck for them to run a lil APE sticker...... I will tell you where you can get some cool valve springs that you can doctor on, repackage,, and sell as APE springs.:)G

George;
I will be in touch.

Jay

According to CompPlus, Chip Ellis will be riding for DSR this year AND if the new Suzuki motor is ready, DSR will add another rider.

Late............Mitch

Good on ya, Lance. A little inside info or did you converse with the Amazing Kreskin? LOL

Late.................Mitch

Wow, and some people were acting like DSR was on a downward spiral. I think the quote was shrinking umbrella.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back