Angelle (1 Viewer)

You want chilly? I got your chilly right here in scenic Aksarben!

I was supposed to get up to 56 today, but it looks like we haven't quite reached that today. Now, tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 70's. I will be getting out the bottle of suntan oil and heading outside to get an early start on my tan! heeehehehee!:D

I was supposed to get up to 56 today, but it looks like we haven't quite reached that today. Now, tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 70's. I will be getting out the bottle of suntan oil and heading outside to get an early start on my tan! heeehehehee!:D
:mad: thanks a bunch Q!

Suzie, it was warmer here today but not sunny. Ya'll are about a day behind the weather here so if you get what we had, you might be disappointed... sorry... the tan may have to wait just a wee bit longer.:cool:

You people are killin me it 's gonna get to 39 for a high tomorrow and everyone is so excited.Got to 26 today I was happy I didn't have to put on jacket, sweatshirt weather now!

Mike, get your butt home and enjoy the heat wave we have in Chicagoland. Two days ago we were in single digit highs with negative wind chills. Tomorrow through Tuesday it will get to about 50!!! Then, cold again.

It surprised me today. A friend of mine said it got up to 77 in Dallas today. It was beautiful here when I went to lunch. If the weather is this nice tomorrow, I think I will dig up that new bed in the garden and get it ready to plant. It's always nice to hope that spring will be here soon and the horses love fresh carrots.

Well, on Friday we went from having the heater on to turning on the air conditioner! I just love Texas!!!! It is reallllllly muggy here today. ICK!

Well, on Friday we went from having the heater on to turning on the air conditioner! I just love Texas!!!! It is reallllllly muggy here today. ICK!

Suzie,

Try being in a house that is currently around 90 with no air con :(

Does anyone want to trade houses? As in for your winter you can have my house and have an endless summer, I'll take yours and have pretty close to an endless winter? Fair deal?

Oh and on drag racing Chip is riding a bike starting with the letter S....

Suzie,

Try being in a house that is currently around 90 with no air con :(

Does anyone want to trade houses? As in for your winter you can have my house and have an endless summer, I'll take yours and have pretty close to an endless winter? Fair deal?

Oh and on drag racing Chip is riding a bike starting with the letter S....

No thanks Michael! We are spoiled here in Texas! I saw that about Chip. I am glad he has a ride!

Mike, get your butt home and enjoy the heat wave we have in Chicagoland. Two days ago we were in single digit highs with negative wind chills. Tomorrow through Tuesday it will get to about 50!!! Then, cold again.

i been home for the last 3 weeks Eric (burrrrrrrrrrrr)......man how bout these high 50s yesterday and today huh???

Tomorrow:.......ORLANDO OR BUST! :D:D:D

Sorry, Mike, I got your dates confused. Today it was over 60 here. That is just crazy for January in Chicago. And, back to reality soon.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back