scott Weis Gig (1 Viewer)

Brian,
Have you been good this year? I hope Santa delivers you a wonderful Christmas. We are always cheering for Weis racing. Please tell all of the Weis family "Thank you for everything and Merry Christmas!"

Dionne and Ken

Just trying to share some info. did't want to inpress anyone with my spelling sorry. Just ask me I will be the first to tell you I am a bad speller..Is that something we have to do here to post ?

Motorhead! I understood every word you typed.....but then again I'm Cajun!!!!LOL Have a great Christmas my friend!!!!!!

Brian you ready to ride that rocket ? I would love to be there for your first ride.If you do any races close to me and need any help let me know. I think I can still do something. Tell the rest of the family I said merry christmas. don't forget ! Tell howard I can move his mouse around for him if nothing else !
You get a JR for the kids yet ? VERN

Hey Vern,
I'm more than ready to take the first of what I hope is many rides.
Everything is ready to go just need to locate the funding.
We tested back in November and it went real well. Wish we had tried what we tested earlier in the year.
Hopefully something good will happen.

Still haven't bought a JR yet.
My 11 year old is 5'6" so she probably wouldn't fit in most JRs.
We'll probaby have to get her a bracket car once she starts driving.
Hope you and your family have a Great Christmas

Just trying to share some info. did't want to inpress anyone with my spelling sorry. Just ask me I will be the first to tell you I am a bad speller..Is that something we have to do here to post ?

Jamie:

My apologies. Tony was close to right. I will try to be more civil. By the way, the wife and I are big Weis fans. Rock on with your posts. Not like I have never made a spelling error. Again, sorry.

Well I guess this is good news for Scott - I'm assuming that there will now be a big enough budget for him to run a full schedule (the news blurb gave that impression).

I'm just curious why IHRA made a big deal out of it, putting it on their front page when they're only planning on running 2 races there... Isn't that giving free publicity to their rivals?

So......is this team still a quasi team mate to the Carrier Boyz? If so, didn't Cory and Scott Weis have a little "incident" involving a little gamesmanship on the starting line?:D
Another in a long line of interesting stories to watch.
Is it time yet? How many days til NITRO?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back