scott Weis Gig (1 Viewer)

Scott weis will be driving scott griffin car. new cars selling old. larson will tune. I hope I don't get in do do ..for telling ! Be great to see them together.

Following the rest of that "rumor" story, Cory Mac to drive non-conflicting races????????:confused:

I was told today that . that was not going to happen. scott wies will drive the car at all the races . nhra and Ihra. this is a 3 year deal for scott.
they have two new cars.

I was told today that . that was not going to happen. scott wies will drive the car at all the races . nhra and Ihra. this is a 3 year deal for scott.
they have two new cars.

Thanks for the info. This upcoming season just keeps looking more and more interesting.:D

Just want to add to this that the weis racing team is still going to run. with scotts brother Brian to drive the car. and howard still tunning it. I wish them all the luck. Dad Brian and Howard all good guys.

Just want to add to this that the weis racing team is still going to run. with scotts brother Brian to drive the car. and howard still tunning it. I wish them all the luck. Dad Brian and Howard all good guys.

are you sure?, i talked to scott at the pri show and he told me everything was for sale. my wife pulled me away when we started talking about the tractor trailer. :D

So what happened to Andrew Cowin in this whole deal? Does the Griffin team plan on running IHRA for the championship?? If so does that have anything to do with Cowins exit from the team since they couldnt get him into Canada for the Canadian races last season?

And what will the Weis teams plans be? They made at least one appearance at an IHRA event last season. Are they going to run both series as well?

From what I been told . they was going to sell all the stuff. but change of mind. and now are going to run the car ? I don't know anything about Andrew Cowin . and as far as what IHRA or NHRA for weis racing. Not sure they got all that sorted out yet. Do not let anything I say here stop you from contacting anybody about what is for sale. you never know. don't hurt to ask.
I just get told a bits and pieces here and there. I just have a good friend that works for them.

Just trying to share some info. did't want to inpress anyone with my spelling sorry. Just ask me I will be the first to tell you I am a bad speller..Is that something we have to do here to post ?

Jamie and Bruce are both right.
We are evaluating all of our options.
With a little luck we can find another sponsor and run the car at a few races.
We are working on several opportunities right now.
Hopefully Santa will be good to us.

I'll let all the maters know our plans once they are finalized.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back