Carrier Boys vs Griffin (1 Viewer)

I hope Mark and Andy get all the $$ they`re owed. A lot of people were concerned when Griffin bought that team...deservedly so. Cory deserved a lot better than what he had to go thru in `07, I`m sure he`s much happier where he`s at now. The guy is overdue for some good luck!

So glad Cory Mac got away from that situation....hopefully it was with minimal
damage.

Between this deal and the Andrew Cowin deal that Griffin had, it seems as if he has a history of shady deals. Hopefully Carrier's get what is owed somehow (unfortunately it might be hard). And good luck to Cory Mac in 2008!!

I look forward to continuing to support the sport we all love... Should anyone have any valid questions, please feel free to contact me directly via my cell @ 910-619-9500.

Thanks,

Scott Griffin

Scott Griffin came on this board, all big and bad, posted his cell phone number and told naysayers to call him.

Sorry Scottie, we told you so.

That doesn't make much sense to me. Why would you sell your operation without taking payment FIRST! If we happen to sell a truck straight out, we have a certified check in hand before the keys are exchanged.

That doesn't make much sense to me. Why would you sell your operation without taking payment FIRST! If we happen to sell a truck straight out, we have a certified check in hand before the keys are exchanged.

Transactions between companies and individuals take place on a daily basis wihtout payment every being done upfront. You just have to sign all the papers and hope you get paid.

However thats the reason I go bye something my grandpa told me a long time ago:

"In God we trust, all others must pay cash."

I believe Griffin also left the Weis family operation in his wake. Lot of people affected in a relativey short amount of time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back