Maskin and Martino part ways....... (1 Viewer)

WOW! That was short and sweet!!

Can ANYBODY get along with Dick Maskin?..... or should that be Can Dick Maskin get along with ANYBODY?

Let's get Tom back in a Dodge! Something about "Tommy Mopar Mantino" has a dandy ring to it!
Hmmm... funny thing, I was just thinking that Tom would probably be a great asset to Jim Cunningham's operation. He could conceivably end up being Tom "Mustang" Martino at some point.

:D

Hmmm... funny thing, I was just thinking that Tom would probably be a great asset to Jim Cunningham's operation. He could conceivably end up being Tom "Mustang" Martino at some point.

:D

Personally, I think the 'Mopar' nickname rolls off the tongue a little better ;) . Either way, if he has the horses under him, he can run with the best of the class...as evidenced by his win in Larry Morgan's backup car last year. That was a one shot deal that was a home run.

I don't care where he ends up, just that he ends up somewhere soon. Best of luck Tommy!

Man.... That's too bad for Tom Martino. I sure would like to see him get a full time gig. I guess when Richard Maskin puts out a press release denying something, the axe is gonna drop?

John, I had a dream last night, Tommy in LMR's second car and big Bob back at the ranch puffin' up a storm in the dyno room.:)

I can dream can't I?

John, I had a dream last night, Tommy in LMR's second car and big Bob back at the ranch puffin' up a storm in the dyno room.:)

I can dream can't I?

That would be pretty cool...but that's a pretty slippery slope you propose. I seem to remember Bob having problems with both of those guys. Buuut....if they could agree to get along, that would be one honkin' HEMI!

Scoop's (Rob Geiger) story pulled

Bring back the 'War Chief'... ;)

Scoop had a great write-up on the deal and the money issue and it was pulled. So much for honosty. i think if too much truth gets told on nhra.com, someone gets their hand slapped. It is an editorial column!

This sucks, I hope the "Troublemaker" Tom Martino gets another full time gig. For the record he won Gainesville in V's backup car and runnered up at Pomona in Larry's car.

S/F
D

Hey Justin...that was a content management issue and the system reverted back to an older version. It's fixed now...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back